Pet Food Forum, pet food industry news and all the latest on pet food research and pet treats from Petfood Forum and Petfood Innovation Workshop, the global pet food industry’s premier events.
- Mon, 01 May 2017 15:00:00 +0000: Petfood Forum China expands to new venue for 2017 - Petfood Forum News
The Chinese pet food market is growing by double digits. To support and drive that growth, Petfood Forum China is expanding to a new, larger location.
- Wed, 26 Apr 2017 04:00:00 +0000: Infographic: Raw pet food positioned for market growth - Petfood Forum News
Raw pet food sales grew from US$117 million to US$393 million between 2012 and 2016 in the United States, according to Maria Lange, business group director for market research firm GfK.
- Tue, 25 Apr 2017 15:42:00 +0000: ADM aims for strategic growth in the pet food industry - Petfood Forum News
Through new leadership and acquisitions, ADM is expanding its reach.
- Mon, 17 Apr 2017 06:00:00 +0000: Pet food industry experts call for better communication - Petfood Forum News
Valuable pet food research exists that could educate the industry and consumers alike, but there’s a communication disconnect that must first be bridged.
- Thu, 13 Apr 2017 04:00:00 +0000: #tbt Changing pet food industry trends from 2014 to 2017 - Petfood Forum News
While many of the same topics continued from 2014 to 2017, such as pet food marketing and sales, new technologies and trends have altered the focus on those issues.
- Mon, 10 Apr 2017 18:00:00 +0000: Petfood Forum 2017 by the numbers - Petfood Forum News
Pet food company executives and other experts shared numerous pet food insights and data points with more than 2,700 professionals from over 30 countries.
- Mon, 10 Apr 2017 04:00:00 +0000: Temple Grandin on dog and cat perceptions of pet foods - Petfood Forum News
The smells and textures of a new food can help fulfill animals’ mental need for novel experiences.
- Fri, 07 Apr 2017 18:09:00 +0000: Protect your company against legal costs, financial losses - Petfood Forum News
The Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) can expose pet food suppliers and manufacturers to unnecessary risk of regulatory enforcement and litigation, according to a team of presenters at Petfood Forum, held this week in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Thu, 06 Apr 2017 23:06:00 +0000: How to use alternative, plant-based proteins in pet food - Petfood Forum News
Protein derived from plants may soon play a large role in pet food, according to an expert in the field.
- Thu, 06 Apr 2017 04:00:00 +0000: Randi Zuckerberg: how to succeed in pet food social media - Petfood Forum News
The founder and CEO of Zuckerberg Media discusses innovation and the significant role social media plays in industry success
- Thu, 06 Apr 2017 04:00:00 +0000: Temple Grandin’s idea for packaging to fight pet obesity - Petfood Forum News
Simple images of particular breeds could demonstrate four weight classifications. Grandin delivered the grand finale presentation at Petfood Forum 2017.
- Wed, 05 Apr 2017 22:03:00 +0000: 13 ways pet food companies can grow in the market - Petfood Forum News
Pet food company executive, creative director share strategies for growth at Petfood Forum 2017.
- Wed, 05 Apr 2017 21:03:00 +0000: How important is biologically appropriate pet food? - Petfood Forum News
Cat and dog food diets high in animal proteins and fats and low in carbohydrates are called biologically appropriate. This pet food category is growing faster than the pet food market as a whole.
- Wed, 05 Apr 2017 18:50:00 +0000: 4 steps to your next pet food marketing breakthrough - Petfood Forum News
Developing your next breakthrough pet food marketing campaign is a four-step process that turns insights into a connection with consumers.
- Wed, 05 Apr 2017 18:48:00 +0000: Pet food consumer wants drive industry trends - Petfood Forum News
Chris Mondzelewski of Mars discussed pet needs, human wants and how the two must be considered together for pet food industry success.
- Wed, 05 Apr 2017 04:00:00 +0000: Top questions to ask novel pet food ingredient suppliers - Petfood Forum News
Before committing to use a novel pet food ingredient, a scientist recommended that pet food professionals ask these questions of potential suppliers.
- Wed, 05 Apr 2017 04:00:00 +0000: US millennials are replacing babies with cats, dogs - Petfood Forum News
More that 35 percent of millennials in the US now own pets, up from approximately 20 percent in 2007, and that figure seems likely to continue rising.
- Wed, 05 Apr 2017 01:57:00 +0000: Why you need to be selling pet products on social media - Petfood Forum News
Brands are online and engaged on social media, but simply creating more content does not necessarily create more sales.
- Tue, 04 Apr 2017 21:23:00 +0000: 6 insights for marketing pet food to millennials - Petfood Forum News
Pet food companies need to appeal to pet owners’ emotions in order to differentiate their pet food products and gain new consumers.
- Tue, 04 Apr 2017 11:00:00 +0000: Petfood Forum Europe focuses on functional ingredients - Petfood Forum News
Learn about functional pet food ingredients like prebiotics and nutrition for senior dogs’ cognition, plus protein, freeze-dried pet food and more.
Read More About Issues of Pet food Industry Go To: http://www.petfoodindustry.com/
tag; pet food forum, pet food industry, dog food, poultry by-product meal, pet food companies, food dogs and cats, pet food manufacturers, pet food forum, pet depot, pet food forum, copper sulfate, nature’s variety, pet food forum, dogs diet, raw diet, pet food forum, dry food, canned cat food, pet food forum, grain free, pet products, companion animals, pet food forum,