- Mon, 15 May 2017 09:00:00 +0000: Clean label rating site misleading to pet food consumers - Pet Food Labeling
Consumers are interested in clean pet food labels, but the deceptively named Clean Label Project doesn’t help them find or compare clean labels at all.
- Thu, 11 May 2017 04:00:00 +0000: #tbt Ups, downs of 'Made in the USA' pet food, treats - Pet Food Labeling
While pet food packaging designers draw consumer attention using “Made in the USA” labeling, sometimes it can draw negative attention.
- Sun, 07 May 2017 09:00:00 +0000: What ‘Pet Fooled’ gets right about consumer confusion - Pet Food Labeling
Though the new documentary claiming to “expose” the pet food industry’s unwillingness to communicate the truth gets a lot wrong, it does pin down one facet of consumers the industry has been aware of for some time.
- Thu, 04 May 2017 14:29:00 +0000: The Clean Label Project rates pet foods - Pet Food Labeling
A breakdown of what the project is and how it may play out in the pet food industry.
- Fri, 10 Mar 2017 16:27:00 +0000: US pet food regulatory labeling issues in the spotlight - Pet Food Labeling
AAFCO has resolved a number of pet food labeling issues, while others near completion and still others are on the horizon.
- Mon, 27 Feb 2017 15:00:00 +0000: New pet food products focus on health, human food trends - Pet Food Labeling
More than 80 percent of new pet food products launched globally carry some sort of health-related label claim, according to a new report from Innova.
- Mon, 20 Feb 2017 05:00:00 +0000: US dominates pet food market new product launches - Pet Food Labeling
One-third of all global pet foods launched between September 2015 and September 2016 were US launches, according to Innova Market Insights data.
- Tue, 14 Feb 2017 14:04:00 +0000: Update on pet food labeling at AAFCO mid-year meeting - Pet Food Labeling
The Pet Food Committee discussed carbohydrate-related labeling rules and details on a pet food labeling workshop during the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) "mid-year" meeting, held January 16-18.
- Fri, 20 Jan 2017 05:00:00 +0000: Health Extension updated original pet food’s package - Pet Food Labeling
Health Extension’s new look features bright color schemes and pets in outdoor scenes.
- Mon, 16 Jan 2017 05:00:00 +0000: 11 pet food trends industry experts forecast for 2017 - Pet Food Labeling
Pet food marketing, nutrition and production experts told Petfood Industry their forecasts and observations about trends in cat, dog and other pet foods for 2017.
- Thu, 29 Dec 2016 05:00:00 +0000: #tbt The past year in pet food packaging trends - Pet Food Labeling
Last December, Petfood Industry reported that the use of pet food packaging was growing faster than overall product sales.
- Thu, 22 Dec 2016 16:00:00 +0000: 5 packaging trends that appeal to pet food buyers - Pet Food Labeling
Pet food consumers will likely be attracted by packaging that combines structure with branding, extends online and incorporates technology or experiences.
- Wed, 14 Dec 2016 05:00:00 +0000: FTC concluded false-advertising charges against Eukanuba - Pet Food Labeling
On December 13, the Federal Trade Commission has approved a final consent order with Mars Petcare US, Inc. settling false-advertising charges.
- Mon, 28 Nov 2016 05:00:00 +0000: Clear pet treat labels may help maintain therapeutic diets - Pet Food Labeling
Clear labeling of pet treats’ compatibility with special diets is especially important over the Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and other holidays.
- Wed, 09 Nov 2016 14:09:00 +0000: Is it time to ‘modernize’ pet food labels? - Pet Food Labeling
A newly formed group indicates the potential for changes down the line.
- Fri, 07 Oct 2016 04:00:00 +0000: Grain-free pet food rebrand succeeds for Health Extension - Pet Food Labeling
The marketing strategy worked, and the rebranded dog and cat food line has been very well received, said Health Extension's president and COO.
- Thu, 29 Sep 2016 04:00:00 +0000: How to successfully rebrand cat, dog food packaging - Pet Food Labeling
Lessons from the rebranding of Oxbow Animal Health were discussed by Stefan Hartung, creative director for Ideas that Kick, at Petfood Forum 2016.
- Thu, 15 Sep 2016 04:00:00 +0000: #tbt Evolution of pet food packaging trends since 2007 - Pet Food Labeling
Nearly ten years ago, Petfood Industry presented trends in pet food packaging coming out of Expozoo 2007 in Paris. Many of those trends are similar to those of today.
- Mon, 12 Sep 2016 04:00:00 +0000: 4 ways packaging helps sell dog, cat food - Pet Food Labeling
Four current trends in pet food packaging exemplify how bags and boxes can tap into popular consumer demands.
- Tue, 30 Aug 2016 19:00:00 +0000: Domestic pet food brands play growing role in China - Pet Food Labeling
Multinational pet food companies have ruled in China so far, but domestic brands are increasing in number, sales growth and sophistication.
Read More About Issues of Pet food Industry Go To: http://www.petfoodindustry.com/
tag; pet food labeling, inopets, dog food, cat food, poultry by-products, pet food labeling, pet food products, country-of-origin labeling, pets food, pet food labeling, dry food, meat meal, pet food labeling, gmo labeling, dogs and cats, food allergen, pet food labeling, pets health, animal feed, pet food labeling, gluten free, ino pets parents classifieds, best friend social, pet parents, pets parents,