Pet Food Labeling
Pet Food Labeling, information on the latest pet food labeling regulations and dog and cat food packaging nutrition marketing trends.
- Mon, 10 Sep 2018 04:00:00 +0000: 4 probiotics used in pet food may be renamed by AAFCO - Pet Food Labeling
These proposed changes still need to be accepted by the AAFCO membership at large before taking effect.
- Mon, 06 Aug 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Hispanic pet food buyers influenced by premium packaging - Pet Food Labeling
In a survey, Hispanic pet owners were less likely to agree with the statement that they don’t care about how pet food is packaged.
- Mon, 09 Jul 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Pet food packages resemble human food, not livestock feed - Pet Food Labeling
Historically, pet food containers tended to resemble livestock feed bags.
- Thu, 28 Jun 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Small pet food follows humanization, therapeutic trends - Pet Food Labeling
Trends seen in the cat and dog food market also influence new products in the pet pig, bird, rabbit, hen, ferret and other small animal foods markets.
- Mon, 11 Jun 2018 04:09:00 +0000: Human vs. pet food labeling: How do they differ? - Pet Food Labeling
Several key differences in pet food labeling requirements may prove challenging for human food manufacturers looking to enter the pet food arena.
- Tue, 05 Jun 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Reader’s Digest warns of ‘sneaky’ dog food label ‘lies’ - Pet Food Labeling
Articles in Petfood Industry have also addressed the validity of some of these pet food labeling claims.
- Thu, 03 May 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Amazon follows trends in launch of private label dog food - Pet Food Labeling
Wag dog food is available only to Amazon Prime subscribers.
- Mon, 30 Apr 2018 04:00:00 +0000: 5 ingredient trends for pet food’s next evolution - Pet Food Labeling
Five keys to pet food’s next evolution appeared when Nielsen market researchers looked at both pet food packaging claims and the ingredients listed on the labels.
- Mon, 16 Apr 2018 04:00:00 +0000: 4 possible updates to AAFCO pet food labeling guidelines - Pet Food Labeling
The Pet Food Committee of the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) discussed pet food labeling modernization efforts.
- Tue, 03 Apr 2018 08:00:00 +0000: Pet food transparency: buzzword, urban legend or reality? - Pet Food Labeling
Transparency shouldn’t be used merely as a pet food buzzword and should have some teeth behind its meaning. Pet owners want the facts as they stand today.
- Mon, 02 Apr 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Clean label pet foods need identifiable ingredients - Pet Food Labeling
The exact definition of a clean label remains amorphous.
- Fri, 30 Mar 2018 04:00:00 +0000: ‘No ingredients from China’ pet food offensive to some - Pet Food Labeling
Not all consumers or pet specialty store clerks may be aware of the decade-old reasoning behind “no ingredients from China” labeling.
- Thu, 15 Mar 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Low-glycemic dog food labels may mislead consumers - Pet Food Labeling
Unlike cats and humans who develop Type 2 diabetes as a result of insulin resistance and hyperglycemia, there is no published evidence of this in dogs.
- Thu, 08 Mar 2018 17:53:00 +0000: AAFCO makes progress on pet food labeling modernization - Pet Food Labeling
From nutrition facts to handling instructions, the Pet Food Committee has been making progress on several pet food labeling fronts.
- Mon, 19 Feb 2018 05:00:00 +0000: Pet food calorie counts compared to weight-control claims - Pet Food Labeling
An analysis of Petfood Industry’s Dog and Cat Food Ingredient Center database explored how calories related to weight-control labeling on pet foods.
- Tue, 30 Jan 2018 06:00:00 +0000: Are human grade pet foods really human grade? - Pet Food Labeling
Depending on which US state you manufacture your pet food in, it may be difficult or impossible to meet guidelines for human grade pet food claims.
- Mon, 29 Jan 2018 16:00:00 +0000: Pet food nutrition research addresses pet obesity - Pet Food Labeling
A popular human dieting method shows up in a pet food, plus nutrigenomics and research into feeding amounts and pet food labels may help treat pet obesity.
- Mon, 29 Jan 2018 05:00:00 +0000: Fresh meat pet food consumer demands differ in US and EU - Pet Food Labeling
European and US dog and cat food companies may have different notions of what high meat inclusion means.
- Thu, 25 Jan 2018 17:00:00 +0000: Navigating pet food product claims, part 5: product names - Pet Food Labeling
What does the name tell you about the pet food? Sometimes a name can meet regulatory requirements and still not clearly describe what’s inside the package.
- Tue, 23 Jan 2018 05:00:00 +0000: ‘Made in Canada’ label helps sell dog and cat food - Pet Food Labeling
In addition, some Canadian pet food producers follow legislation and guidelines set in the United States.
Read More About Issues of Pet food Industry Go To: http://www.petfoodindustry.com/
tag; pet food labeling, inopets, dog food, cat food, poultry by-products, pet food labeling, pet food products, country-of-origin labeling, pets food, pet food labeling, dry food, meat meal, pet food labeling, gmo labeling, dogs and cats, food allergen, pet food labeling, pets health, animal feed, pet food labeling, gluten free, ino pets parents classifieds, best friend social, pet parents, pets parents,