Pet Food Processing, Pet food is specifically formulated for companion animals according to their nutritional needs. Dog and cat food formulations generally consist of meat, meat byproducts, cereals, grains, vitamins and minerals.
- Sun, 07 May 2017 04:00:00 +0000: Mars’ Oklahoma plant earns 3 million hour safety award - Pet Food Processing
Mars Petcare's Miami, Oklahoma, USA facility received the Three Million Man Hour Safety Award from the Oklahoma Department of Labor.
- Sun, 16 Apr 2017 04:00:00 +0000: Nestle to complete Hungary pet food plant expansion by fall 2017 - Pet Food Processing
Nestle expects to complete the HUF20 billion (US$72 million) expansion of its pet food plant in Bük, Hungary, reported PETS International.
- Tue, 04 Apr 2017 04:00:00 +0000: Petfood Innovation Workshop: ‘taste of pet food’s future’ - Pet Food Processing
One-day interactive workshop kicks off Petfood Forum 2017 in Kansas City
- Wed, 22 Mar 2017 04:00:00 +0000: Byproduct protein digestibility may rival fresh chicken - Pet Food Processing
Poultry meal and raw chicken may provide similar levels of essential amino acids after extrusion. Fish by-products were the most digestible in wet dog food.
- Mon, 13 Mar 2017 04:00:00 +0000: High pressure processing: more raw pet food research needed - Pet Food Processing
Scientists haven’t published much research on a key raw pet food pasteurization technique, called high pressure processing, although it is widely used.
- Fri, 10 Mar 2017 12:00:00 +0000: Petfood Forum Europe showcases new pet food research - Pet Food Processing
Pet food professionals can learn the latest information on pet food nutrition, ingredients, processing and trends in the European pet food market.
- Thu, 09 Mar 2017 05:00:00 +0000: Hemp seed oil in dog food processing technology developed - Pet Food Processing
Research suggests that Naturally Splendid Enterprises’ proprietary encapsulation process may protect the omega-3 fatty acids, minerals and vitamins in hemp seed oil during the dog food manufacturing process.
- Fri, 24 Feb 2017 05:00:00 +0000: Seventh US Purina plant now sends no waste to landfills - Pet Food Processing
Nestlé Purina’s Oklahoma City manufacturing facility, which produces pet food and treat brands such as Purina Beyond, Friskies, Purina Pro Plan and Beneful, has achieved zero waste to landfill status.
- Tue, 07 Feb 2017 05:00:00 +0000: Petfood Forum to feature Mars exec, Zuckerberg, Grandin - Pet Food Processing
Petfood Forum 2017 will showcase Mars Petcare’s general manager, keynotes Randi Zuckerberg and Temple Grandin, plus the latest dog and cat food research.
- Mon, 06 Feb 2017 05:00:00 +0000: Purina opens US$86 million pet food factory in Brazil - Pet Food Processing
The new Purina site in Ribeirão Preto will make wet food for cats and dogs from the Friskies, Cat Chow, Pro Plan and Dog Chow ranges.
- Mon, 06 Feb 2017 05:00:00 +0000: Why pet food ingredient traceability matters - Pet Food Processing
Accurate traceability of ingredients allows pet food manufacturers to solve biosecurity problems more, said Ken Wilson, PhD, of Simmons Feed Ingredients, at Petfood Forum 2016.
- Thu, 26 Jan 2017 14:00:00 +0000: Global dry pet food production increases over 10 percent - Pet Food Processing
Production of dry pet food worldwide reached 24.98 million metric tons in 2016, according to Alltech, with some pet food markets showing robust increases.
- Thu, 26 Jan 2017 05:00:00 +0000: US still top pet food producer; EU, Indonesia, China grew - Pet Food Processing
The 2017 Alltech Global Feed Survey contains more information about the pet food industry than previous years.
- Fri, 20 Jan 2017 05:00:00 +0000: Dental pet treats factory expanding in Pennsylvania - Pet Food Processing
Targeted Pet Treats, manufacturer of private-label dental-hygiene dog treats, committed to invest US$3.4 million in their existing pet treat facility in Warren, Pennsylvania, USA.
- Thu, 19 Jan 2017 05:00:00 +0000: #tbt Freeze-dried cat and dog food sales keep growing - Pet Food Processing
Freeze-dried pet food caters to the superpremium pet food market, which is itself growing as more people humanize their pets and feed them accordingly.
- Mon, 09 Jan 2017 17:00:00 +0000: Petfood Forum 2017 to present latest pet food research - Pet Food Processing
Petfood Forum 2017 showcases the most up-to-date pet food research and hot topics on dog and cat food nutrition, ingredients, marketing, safety and more.
- Mon, 09 Jan 2017 12:24:00 +0000: Why the freeze-dried pet food market continues to grow - Pet Food Processing
Freeze-dried pet food is making an industry mark with technology, safety and product development opportunities.
- Mon, 09 Jan 2017 05:00:00 +0000: Why pet food extruder maintenance saves time, money - Pet Food Processing
Reducing employee turn-over can help pet food manufacturers improve production and reduce equipment costs.
- Wed, 04 Jan 2017 05:00:00 +0000: High-meat pet food formulas may increase safety risks - Pet Food Processing
Tripling the amount of raw meat in a pet food formulation also triples the safety risk exposure, said an industry professional at Petfood Forum 2016.
- Mon, 19 Dec 2016 05:00:00 +0000: Royal Canin decreases odor from pet food production plant - Pet Food Processing
The odor from a Royal Canin pet food facility in Sioux City, South Dakota, USA has decreased enough to please local officials, reported Siouxland Matters.
Read More About Issues of Pet food Industry Go To: http://www.petfoodindustry.com/
tag; pet food processing, inopets, raw materials, pet food manufacturers, meat by-products, pet food processing, raw pet food, dry food, pet food processing, fatty acids, extruder barrel,twin screw extruder, pet food processing, primal pet foods, butylated hydroxyanisole, pet food processing, pet food recalls, raw food, newmans own organics,pet treats, pet food processing, ino pets parents classifieds, best friend social, pet parents, pets parents,