Pet Food Recalls, Stay up-to-date with our comprehensive list of cat and dog food, cat and dog treat and other pet food recalls provided by PetfoodIndustry.com
- Wed, 13 Jun 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Dave’s Pet Food recalls dog food for thyroid hormone - Pet Food Recalls
The products potentially contain elevated levels of beef thyroid hormone, according to the United States Food and Drug Administration.
- Wed, 06 Jun 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Call for Australian dog food laws after 100 sick dogs - Pet Food Recalls
Mars Petcare’s Advance Dermocare dog food is correlated to the megaesophagus cases.
- Thu, 24 May 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Merrick recalls beef dog treats for thyroid hormone - Pet Food Recalls
The recall was due to the potential that they contain elevated levels of a naturally-occurring beef thyroid hormone.
- Thu, 03 May 2018 04:00:00 +0000: 5 pet food recalls in April 2018: toppers, raw pet food - Pet Food Recalls
The recalls involved sugar glider food, toppers and raw pet food.
- Wed, 02 May 2018 04:00:00 +0000: 74 megaesophagus cases linked to Australian dry dog food - Pet Food Recalls
Mars Petcare Australia manufacturers Advance Dermocare dry dog food. The company voluntarily recalled the dog food in late March.
- Thu, 26 Apr 2018 04:00:00 +0000: OC Raw Dog recalls raw pet food for Listeria - Pet Food Recalls
The raw pet food products were manufactured on October 11, 2017 with a lot number 3652 and a use-by date of October 11, 2018.
- Thu, 19 Apr 2018 04:00:00 +0000: TruPet recalls beef dog food topper for Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
TruPet, LLC of Milford, Ohio, USA, is voluntarily recalling a limited amount of Boost Me Mighty Meaty Beef Topper Meal Enhancer.
- Thu, 19 Apr 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Vital Essentials toppers and raw dog food recalled - Pet Food Recalls
Carnivore Meat Company of Green Bay, WI, is voluntarily recalling a limited amount of “Vital Essentials Freeze-Dried Beef Toppers” and “Vital Essentials Frozen Beef Chub Entrée for Dogs” raw dog food.
- Tue, 17 Apr 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Vitakraft recalls sugar glider food for Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
The product was distributed to the following states: California, Florida, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas, as well as Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
- Mon, 16 Apr 2018 04:00:00 +0000: K9 Natural recalls raw dog food for Listeria - Pet Food Recalls
No pet or human illnesses, injuries or complaints have been reported to date.
- Wed, 11 Apr 2018 13:39:00 +0000: Pentobarbital residues in pet foods - Pet Food Recalls
This animal drug has lately been a significant topic of discussion, both within the pet food industry and among customers.
- Mon, 09 Apr 2018 04:00:00 +0000: FDA’s key findings from Darwin’s raw pet food plant - Pet Food Recalls
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) conducted an inspection of the raw pet food production facility of Arrow Reliance Inc., doing business as Darwin’s Natural Pet Products.
- Wed, 04 Apr 2018 04:00:00 +0000: 10 dog and cat food recalls in March 2018 - Pet Food Recalls
Several of the recalls involved raw pet food.
- Fri, 30 Mar 2018 04:00:00 +0000: ‘No ingredients from China’ pet food offensive to some - Pet Food Recalls
Not all consumers or pet specialty store clerks may be aware of the decade-old reasoning behind “no ingredients from China” labeling.
- Wed, 28 Mar 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Milo’s Kitchen recalls dog treats for thyroid hormones - Pet Food Recalls
Dogs consuming high levels of beef thyroid hormone may exhibit symptoms such as increased thirst and urination, weight loss, increased heart rate and restlessness.
- Tue, 27 Mar 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Mars Australia recalls dog food after megaesophagus - Pet Food Recalls
The recall comes after numerous dogs were affected by megaesophagus, a condition that is generally not associated with food.
- Tue, 27 Mar 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Darwin’s Natural recalls dog food for E. coli, Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
These pathogens can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections.
- Tue, 27 Mar 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Blue Ridge Beef recalls raw pet food - Pet Food Recalls
This recall was initiated after samples collected and tested by the FDA showed positive for Salmonella and Listeria monocytogenes.
- Mon, 26 Mar 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Do pet foods really contain euthanized dogs and cats? - Pet Food Recalls
A proposed new law to prevent the use of euthanized dogs and cats in pet food may target a non-existent practice.
- Wed, 21 Mar 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Second lawsuit filed over drug in recalled dog foods - Pet Food Recalls
A class action lawsuit against J.M. Smucker and its subsidiary Big Heart Pet Brands was filed in a New York district court related to the discovery of pentobarbital in Kibbles ‘n Bits dog food.
Read More About Issues of Pet food Industry Go To: http://www.petfoodindustry.com/
tag; pet food recalls, dog food, recalled pet food, pet food recalls, dry dog food, salmonella contamination, pet food recall, recalled products, best by, nature’s variety, pet food recalls, natures variety, pet food products, wheat gluten, pet lovers, hills pet, natural balance, kidney failure, ino pets parents classifieds, best friend social, pet parents, pets parents,