- Thu, 18 May 2017 04:00:00 +0000: Australian cat food pulled after illness and deaths - Pet Food Recalls
In Australia, every can of Best Feline Friend cat food has been pulled from pet food retailers Petbarn and City Farmers.
- Mon, 08 May 2017 04:00:00 +0000: Smallbatch Pets recalls frozen dog, cat food for Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
Smallbatch Pets Inc. of Portland, Oregon is voluntarily recalling two lots of frozen 2 pound chicken blend for dogs and cats.
- Fri, 28 Apr 2017 04:00:00 +0000: Evanger’s files US$20 million lawsuit against meat supplier - Pet Food Recalls
The pet food lawsuit accuses Bailey Farms of fraud, breach of contract and breach of warranty.
- Thu, 20 Apr 2017 04:00:00 +0000: Pentobarbital led to recall of Party Animal wet dog food - Pet Food Recalls
Euthanasia drug pentobarbital was found in two varieties of its Party Animal, Inc. Cocolicious canned dog foods.
- Thu, 30 Mar 2017 19:24:00 +0000: FDA warns against pet food, treats with livestock gullets - Pet Food Recalls
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is advising pet owners and caretakers, veterinarians, and the pet food industry to be aware that pet food and treats made with livestock gullets (meat from the throat region) have the potential to contain thyroid tissue and thyroid hormones.
- Tue, 21 Mar 2017 04:00:00 +0000: EuroCan pig ears recalled for potential Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
The pig ears were distributed throughout the United States and Canada. No illnesses of any kind have been reported to date.
- Mon, 20 Mar 2017 04:00:00 +0000: WellPet recalls dog food topper for thyroid hormone - Pet Food Recalls
WellPet has initiated a voluntary recall of a limited amount of one canned dog food topper product due to potential elevated levels of naturally occurring beef thyroid hormone.
- Mon, 20 Mar 2017 04:00:00 +0000: Blue Buffalo wet dog food recall for cattle hormones - Pet Food Recalls
Levels of naturally occurring thyroid hormones may be too high in one lot of BLUE Wilderness Rocky Mountain Recipe Red Meat Dinner.
- Mon, 06 Mar 2017 05:00:00 +0000: Blue Buffalo withdraws 17 dog food varieties - Pet Food Recalls
Blue Buffalo has issued a voluntary market withdrawal of BLUE Divine Delights 3.5-ounce cups and BLUE Wilderness Trail Trays 3.5-ounce cups.
- Mon, 06 Mar 2017 05:00:00 +0000: Evanger’s expands pentobarbital-tainted dog food recalls - Pet Food Recalls
Evanger’s Dog and Cat Food expanded its recall of Hunk of Beef dog food and Evanger’s Braised Beef and Against the Grain’s Pulled Beef Products due to potential adulteration with pentobarbital.
- Thu, 02 Mar 2017 05:00:00 +0000: Pet food product recalls in February 2017 - Pet Food Recalls
Evanger’s, PetSmart, Blue Buffalo, Wellness and Against the Grain had recalls during February.
- Tue, 28 Feb 2017 05:00:00 +0000: Drug and horse meat in Evanger’s dog food still a mystery - Pet Food Recalls
Evanger’s blamed meat from a human-grade supplier for the dog food recall, but FDA disputed the supplier’s status and found production safety risks.
- Wed, 15 Feb 2017 05:00:00 +0000: Against the Grain recalls beef dog food from 2015 - Pet Food Recalls
Against the Grain Pet Food recalled one lot of Pulled Beef with Gravy Dinner for Dogs manufactured in 2015.
- Tue, 14 Feb 2017 05:00:00 +0000: Wellness recalls canned cat food made in certain facility - Pet Food Recalls
Wellness is voluntarily recalling a small amount of their canned cat foods from retailers’ shelves.
- Mon, 13 Feb 2017 05:00:00 +0000: Blue Buffalo recalls chicken dinner canned dog food - Pet Food Recalls
Blue Buffalo recalled cans of their Homestyle Recipe Healthy Weight, Chicken Dinner with Garden Vegetables dog food.
- Thu, 09 Feb 2017 05:00:00 +0000: PetSmart recalls Grreat Choice canned dog food - Pet Food Recalls
The recalled formula was adult canned chicken and rice classic ground dog food.
- Thu, 09 Feb 2017 05:00:00 +0000: Melamine recalls shaped pet food trends, safety programs - Pet Food Recalls
Pet food professionals from trade organizations, major brands, extruder manufacturers and others share their observations on the effects of the 2007 pet food recalls with Petfood Industry.
- Tue, 07 Feb 2017 12:00:00 +0000: Pet food recalls: looking back at 2007, moving forward - Pet Food Recalls
The 2007 pet food recalls marked a watershed moment in how pet owners viewed and interacted with pet food companies, regulators and each other.
- Sat, 04 Feb 2017 05:00:00 +0000: Evanger’s Hunk of Beef dog food recall for pentobarbital - Pet Food Recalls
Five dogs became ill and one of the five dogs passed away after consuming the Hunk of Beef Au Jus product with lot number 1816E06HB13.
- Tue, 17 Jan 2017 05:00:00 +0000: Blue Ridge Beef recalls turkey pet food for Listeria - Pet Food Recalls
Blue Ridge Beef is voluntarily recalling one of its frozen products, turkey with bone, according to the US Food and Drug Administration.
Read More About Issues of Pet food Industry Go To: http://www.petfoodindustry.com/
tag; pet food recalls, dog food, recalled pet food, pet food recalls, dry dog food, salmonella contamination, pet food recall, recalled products, best by, nature’s variety, pet food recalls, natures variety, pet food products, wheat gluten, pet lovers, hills pet, natural balance, kidney failure, ino pets parents classifieds, best friend social, pet parents, pets parents,