- Fri, 16 Feb 2018 05:00:00 +0000: Smucker withdraws Gravy Train and other dog foods - Pet Food Recalls
Smucker withdrew more varieties and brands, including Kibbles ‘N Bits, Ol' Roy and Skippy, according to the United States Food and Drug Administration.
- Tue, 13 Feb 2018 05:00:00 +0000: Darwin’s Natural recalls two dog foods for Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
Darwin’s announced the recall via a statement sent directly to consumers.
- Tue, 13 Feb 2018 05:00:00 +0000: Redbarn bully sticks recalled for potential Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
Redbarn Pet Products of Long Beach, California, USA voluntarily recalled a single product.
- Fri, 09 Feb 2018 05:00:00 +0000: Smokehouse Pet Products recalls Beef Munchies dog treats - Pet Food Recalls
No illnesses have been reported to date in connection with this problem.
- Fri, 09 Feb 2018 05:00:00 +0000: Raws for Paws recalls 4,000 pounds of turkey pet food - Pet Food Recalls
Two illnesses have been reported to date in connection with this problem.
- Wed, 17 Jan 2018 05:00:00 +0000: Just Food for Dogs recalls three dog foods for Listeria - Pet Food Recalls
Just Food for Dogs expanded the recall to two other recipes: beef and russet potato, and fish and sweet potato.
- Fri, 15 Dec 2017 05:00:00 +0000: Darwin’s Natural recalled six lots of raw dog, cat food - Pet Food Recalls
All recalled products were shipped directly to consumers in September and early October.
- Wed, 09 Aug 2017 16:41:00 +0000: University program aims to fight pet food fraud - Pet Food Recalls
Michigan State University’s Food Fraud Initiative focuses on ‘intentional deception using food for economic gain’.
- Thu, 06 Jul 2017 14:40:00 +0000: FDA rejects Evanger’s donation of recalled dog food - Pet Food Recalls
FDA issued a letter stating that FDA didn’t consider the pet food company’s testing methods sufficient to ensure the safety of shelter animals.
- Fri, 23 Jun 2017 04:00:00 +0000: Rabbit and macaw food recalled for potential Listeria - Pet Food Recalls
Vitakraft Sun Seed recalled certain Sunseed Parrot Fruit and Vegetable diet and Sunseed SunSations Rabbit Food lots.
- Mon, 19 Jun 2017 04:00:00 +0000: Rawhide recall expanded to private label dog chews - Pet Food Recalls
United Pet Group, a division of Spectrum Brands, is voluntarily expanding its recall of multiple brands of packages of rawhide dog chew products.
- Thu, 15 Jun 2017 04:00:00 +0000: Loving Pets recalls dog treats for possible Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
The possible Salmonella contamination was due to a single finished ingredient that was supplied to Loving Pets from a USA-based supplier.
- Mon, 12 Jun 2017 04:00:00 +0000: Rawhide dog chews recalled in US for unapproved chemical - Pet Food Recalls
United Pet Group identified that manufacturing facilities in Mexico and Colombia used a quaternary ammonium compound on the dog chews.
- Thu, 18 May 2017 04:00:00 +0000: Australian cat food pulled after illness and deaths - Pet Food Recalls
In Australia, every can of Best Feline Friend cat food has been pulled from pet food retailers Petbarn and City Farmers.
- Mon, 08 May 2017 04:00:00 +0000: Smallbatch Pets recalls frozen dog, cat food for Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
Smallbatch Pets Inc. of Portland, Oregon is voluntarily recalling two lots of frozen 2 pound chicken blend for dogs and cats.
- Fri, 28 Apr 2017 04:00:00 +0000: Evanger’s files US$20 million lawsuit against meat supplier - Pet Food Recalls
The pet food lawsuit accuses Bailey Farms of fraud, breach of contract and breach of warranty.
- Thu, 20 Apr 2017 04:00:00 +0000: Pentobarbital led to recall of Party Animal wet dog food - Pet Food Recalls
Euthanasia drug pentobarbital was found in two varieties of its Party Animal, Inc. Cocolicious canned dog foods.
- Thu, 30 Mar 2017 19:24:00 +0000: FDA warns against pet food, treats with livestock gullets - Pet Food Recalls
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is advising pet owners and caretakers, veterinarians, and the pet food industry to be aware that pet food and treats made with livestock gullets (meat from the throat region) have the potential to contain thyroid tissue and thyroid hormones.
- Tue, 21 Mar 2017 04:00:00 +0000: EuroCan pig ears recalled for potential Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
The pig ears were distributed throughout the United States and Canada. No illnesses of any kind have been reported to date.
- Mon, 20 Mar 2017 04:00:00 +0000: WellPet recalls dog food topper for thyroid hormone - Pet Food Recalls
WellPet has initiated a voluntary recall of a limited amount of one canned dog food topper product due to potential elevated levels of naturally occurring beef thyroid hormone.
Read More About Issues of Pet food Industry Go To: http://www.petfoodindustry.com/
tag; pet food recalls, dog food, recalled pet food, pet food recalls, dry dog food, salmonella contamination, pet food recall, recalled products, best by, nature’s variety, pet food recalls, natures variety, pet food products, wheat gluten, pet lovers, hills pet, natural balance, kidney failure, ino pets parents classifieds, best friend social, pet parents, pets parents,