- Thu, 25 May 2017 04:00:00 +0000: 3 reasons dog and cat owners choose dry pet food - Pet Food Market Trends
Two assumptions and one preference help give dry pet food a strong customer preference advantage, in keeping with its share of pet food sales.
- Tue, 23 May 2017 16:43:49 +0000: Packaged Facts analyzed online pet food sales growth - Pet Food Market Trends
Online sales of pet food grew rapidly in the past few years, and the trend seems to be continuing, according to the report.
- Thu, 18 May 2017 14:00:00 +0000: Pet food trends: Are Western consumers ready for insects? - Pet Food Market Trends
Insects as a pet food ingredient get a lot of buzz, but barriers arise from regulatory, production and supply issues, and Western aversion to eating bugs.
- Thu, 18 May 2017 04:00:00 +0000: Tuffy’s benefiting from leaving Chewy after PetSmart buy - Pet Food Market Trends
Tuffy’s Pet Foods stopped offering their products on Chewy after PetSmart announced plans to buy the online pet food retailer.
- Wed, 17 May 2017 09:00:00 +0000: Q1 pet food industry acquisitions: a microcosm of trends - Pet Food Market Trends
Recent acquisitions in the pet food sphere show how current trends can affect business dealings on all levels.
- Tue, 16 May 2017 20:43:00 +0000: Champion building pet food facility in Alberta, Canada - Pet Food Market Trends
Alberta-based Champion Petfoods LP, maker of Acana and Orijen pet food brands, is building a new, custom-fitted kitchen in Parkland County, Alberta, Canada.
- Tue, 16 May 2017 04:00:00 +0000: Spectrum Brands buys PetMatrix dog chew maker - Pet Food Market Trends
Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc., a global consumer product company, signed a definitive agreement to acquire privately owned PetMatrix.
- Tue, 16 May 2017 04:00:00 +0000: Pet care market forecast to hit US$117 billion in 2021 - Pet Food Market Trends
While growing, Euromonitor researchers believe the pet food market gradually will come to resemble the baby food market, with a focus on ingredient quality and pet food safety.
- Mon, 15 May 2017 09:00:00 +0000: Clean label rating site misleading to pet food consumers - Pet Food Market Trends
Consumers are interested in clean pet food labels, but the deceptively named Clean Label Project doesn’t help them find or compare clean labels at all.
- Fri, 12 May 2017 04:00:00 +0000: Nutrish faces lawsuit over natural dog food label - Pet Food Market Trends
On May 5, Federal Judge James Selna set aside a request by lawyers for Rachael Ray’s Nutrish to throw out the case.
- Mon, 08 May 2017 15:00:00 +0000: CBD: popular in pet treats, won’t fly in pet foods (yet) - Pet Food Market Trends
Consumers are responding to the increasing number of pet treats and supplements with cannabidiol available, despite little research and murky regulations.
- Mon, 08 May 2017 14:11:00 +0000: Kibble vs. can: Why pet owners favor dry pet food (Part 1) - Pet Food Market Trends
Pet food purchasers seem to have some definitive assumptions, as well as preferences, that may favor them towards dry pet food.
- Mon, 08 May 2017 04:00:00 +0000: “Made in the USA” lawsuit against WellPet dismissed - Pet Food Market Trends
The lawsuit alleged that WellPet marketed its dog food as “Made in the USA,” although some of the vitamins and minerals came from other countries, thereby misleading consumers.
- Fri, 05 May 2017 04:00:00 +0000: German online pet food retailer continues growth - Pet Food Market Trends
Germany-based zooplus AG, a European online retailer of pet supplies, continued its growth trend in the first three months of 2017.
- Mon, 01 May 2017 17:00:00 +0000: How human food trends are impacting pet food formulation - Pet Food Market Trends
With pet humanization in charge, the pet food industry must strike a balance between giving consumers what they want and giving pets what they need.
- Mon, 01 May 2017 16:40:00 +0000: Rachael Ray pet food named 2016 fastest growing US brand - Pet Food Market Trends
The claim comes after the brand accomplished its most successful year to date, with sales up 49 percent in 2016 compared to the previous year.
- Mon, 01 May 2017 15:00:00 +0000: Petfood Forum China expands to new venue for 2017 - Pet Food Market Trends
The Chinese pet food market is growing by double digits. To support and drive that growth, Petfood Forum China is expanding to a new, larger location.
- Mon, 01 May 2017 04:00:00 +0000: Petlife buying Dr. Geoff’s Real Food for Pets - Pet Food Market Trends
On April 18, PetLife, Inc., a developer of a veterinary cancer medications and nutraceuticals for pets, finalized negotiations for the acquisition.
- Fri, 28 Apr 2017 11:00:00 +0000: Will millennials lead on pet food sustainability? - Pet Food Market Trends
Millennials seem willing and have the spending power to pay more for eco-friendly products. Will that extend to pet food and ingredients like by-products?
- Fri, 28 Apr 2017 04:00:00 +0000: Evanger’s files US$20 million lawsuit against meat supplier - Pet Food Market Trends
The pet food lawsuit accuses Bailey Farms of fraud, breach of contract and breach of warranty.
Read More About Issues of Pet food Industry Go To: http://www.petfoodindustry.com/
tag; pet food market trends, inopets, farmers market, food and beverage, pet food, pet food market trends, food preservatives, food production, food additives,pet food market trends, low-calorie food, market size, restaurant associations, pet food market trends, farmers markets, fruits and vegetables, pet food market trends, grocery stores, wic fmnp, food assistance, pet food market trends, gluten-free foods, pet food market trends, ino pets parents classifieds, best friend social, pet parents, pets parents,