Pet Food Regulations, the federal, state and local laws and regulations that govern the sale of cat food and dog food and animal feeds as well as pet food labeling laws.
- Mon, 11 Jun 2018 14:00:00 +0000: Experts address Chinese pet food market, new regulations - Pet Food Regulations
Pet food experts will cover the growing Chinese pet food market, new regulations, safety, key ingredients and ingredient claims at Petfood Forum China 2018.
- Mon, 11 Jun 2018 04:09:00 +0000: Human vs. pet food labeling: How do they differ? - Pet Food Regulations
Several key differences in pet food labeling requirements may prove challenging for human food manufacturers looking to enter the pet food arena.
- Thu, 07 Jun 2018 04:00:00 +0000: 7 Petfood Industry exclusives May 2018: Amazon, protein - Pet Food Regulations
Columnists wrote about lamb meal, insects and the popularity of natural pet foods.
- Wed, 06 Jun 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Call for Australian dog food laws after 100 sick dogs - Pet Food Regulations
Mars Petcare’s Advance Dermocare dog food is correlated to the megaesophagus cases.
- Thu, 24 May 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Supplier of mislabeled pet food ingredient pleads guilty - Pet Food Regulations
Those ingredients resulted in the 2014 false advertising lawsuit by Purina after testing revealed the presence of poultry by-product meal in some of Blue Buffalo’s top-selling pet foods.
- Mon, 21 May 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Mexican pet food industry may be ready for insect protein - Pet Food Regulations
Insects would require Mexican federal regulatory approval for use in pet foods.
- Wed, 09 May 2018 09:05:00 +0000: Insects in pet food: US regulatory challenges continue - Pet Food Regulations
As the pet food industry begins to consider insects as possible protein sources, regulatory guidance continues to be inconsistent.
- Mon, 07 May 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Lawsuit alleges intrigue by pet food, packaging companies - Pet Food Regulations
The lawsuit alleges that Diamond and Morris conspired to entice employees to leave Gateway and join Morris.
- Wed, 02 May 2018 04:00:00 +0000: 74 megaesophagus cases linked to Australian dry dog food - Pet Food Regulations
Mars Petcare Australia manufacturers Advance Dermocare dry dog food. The company voluntarily recalled the dog food in late March.
- Wed, 11 Apr 2018 13:39:00 +0000: Pentobarbital residues in pet foods - Pet Food Regulations
This animal drug has lately been a significant topic of discussion, both within the pet food industry and among customers.
- Mon, 09 Apr 2018 04:00:00 +0000: FDA’s key findings from Darwin’s raw pet food plant - Pet Food Regulations
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) conducted an inspection of the raw pet food production facility of Arrow Reliance Inc., doing business as Darwin’s Natural Pet Products.
- Mon, 26 Mar 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Do pet foods really contain euthanized dogs and cats? - Pet Food Regulations
A proposed new law to prevent the use of euthanized dogs and cats in pet food may target a non-existent practice.
- Fri, 23 Mar 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Lawsuit alleges heavy metals, BPA in Champion pet foods - Pet Food Regulations
Small quantities of heavy metals may be unavoidable in foods sourced from farms or the wilderness.
- Fri, 23 Mar 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Insects as pet food ingredients overcoming barriers in US - Pet Food Regulations
As insects overcome both psychological and legal speedbumps, the tiny animals may become a big part of pet food.
- Wed, 21 Mar 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Second lawsuit filed over drug in recalled dog foods - Pet Food Regulations
A class action lawsuit against J.M. Smucker and its subsidiary Big Heart Pet Brands was filed in a New York district court related to the discovery of pentobarbital in Kibbles ‘n Bits dog food.
- Wed, 21 Mar 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Ohio bill would prohibit euthanized dogs, cats in pet food - Pet Food Regulations
The bill would also ban the use of animals euthanized with drugs, such as pentobarbital.
- Mon, 12 Mar 2018 14:00:00 +0000: FDA’s fixation on raw pet food ratchets up again - Pet Food Regulations
FDA’s policy for pet food, zero tolerance of Salmonella, seems especially focused on raw diets, with increased testing leading to more pet food recalls.
- Thu, 08 Mar 2018 17:53:00 +0000: AAFCO makes progress on pet food labeling modernization - Pet Food Regulations
From nutrition facts to handling instructions, the Pet Food Committee has been making progress on several pet food labeling fronts.
- Tue, 06 Mar 2018 05:00:00 +0000: Smucker pet food withdrawal upgraded to recall by FDA - Pet Food Regulations
Any amount of pentobarbital renders the pet foods adulterated.
- Thu, 01 Mar 2018 05:00:00 +0000: FDA investigates Arrow Reliance raw pet food - Pet Food Regulations
FDA is looking into a pattern of Salmonella and Listeria monocytogenes contamination in Darwin’s Natural and ZooLogics raw pet foods.
Read More About Issues of Pet food Industry Go To: http://www.petfoodindustry.com/
tag; pet food regulations,dog food, meat by-products, epartment of agriculture, pet food regulations, department of agriculture, poultry by-products, pet food regulations, pet treats, federal regulations, canned food,pet food regulations, dogs and cats, foot-and-mouth disease, pet food regulations, food additives, food-borne illness, pet food regulations, foodborne illness, cats and dogs, ino pets parents classifieds, best friend social, pet parents, pets parents,