- Wed, 07 Feb 2018 05:00:00 +0000: Pathogens found in Dutch raw meat-based pet food - Research Notes
Utrecht University researchers analyzed 35 varieties of raw meat-based dog and cat foods from eight brands.
- Thu, 01 Feb 2018 05:00:00 +0000: Biomapping watches for Salmonella-susceptible pet food - Research Notes
As opposed to trying to find the Salmonella needle in the food plant haystack, biomapping looks for conditions that make those needles more common.
- Thu, 25 Jan 2018 12:00:00 +0000: New study examines weight loss in overweight cats - Research Notes
A new study from the University of Illinois reveals how to help overweight cats slim down.
- Mon, 22 Jan 2018 05:00:00 +0000: Mars acquires pet genetic testing company Genoscoper - Research Notes
Before this acquisition, the companies had been working together to use genetic analysis to improve pets’ lives.
- Thu, 11 Jan 2018 14:38:00 +0000: Top pet health trends impacting pet nutrition research - Research Notes
Recent research looks into trending pet health questions for pet food formulators.
- Fri, 22 Dec 2017 05:00:00 +0000: Dog treats feeding guidelines may exceed healthy amounts - Research Notes
Scientists analyzed 32 varieties of dog treats on the international market and published their results in the journal Vet Record.
- Mon, 18 Dec 2017 14:00:00 +0000: New survey shows contamination levels in wheat samples - Research Notes
The 2017 Nutriad Mycotoxin Survey measured contamination in wheat samples from across Great Britain and Ireland.
- Mon, 18 Dec 2017 13:00:00 +0000: Packaged Facts releases new ‘Pet Food in the US’ report - Research Notes
Pet Food in the U.S., 13th Edition from Packaged Facts explores trends in the US pet food industry.
- Fri, 15 Dec 2017 05:00:00 +0000: Scientists study how cats digest carbohydrates - Research Notes
Scientists compile the results of research on how cats’ digest carbs, along with what this means for cat food manufacturers.
- Mon, 11 Dec 2017 13:00:00 +0000: Demand for premium pet food in Canada fueling growth - Research Notes
Increased humanization of pets in Canada and the growth of premium brands have fueled pet food sales in 2017.
- Sun, 10 Dec 2017 15:00:00 +0000: New research grants focus on human-animal bond - Research Notes
The Human Animal Bond Research Institute (HABRI) has announced funding for four new research grants focused on the effects of human-animal interaction on human health.
- Mon, 02 Oct 2017 11:00:00 +0000: Survey finds Capital Hill a pet-friendly workplace - Research Notes
A new survey sponsored by Nestlé Purina PetCare has confirmed that Capitol Hill is a very pet-friendly workplace today.
- Sun, 24 Sep 2017 21:21:00 +0000: US pet food market report reveals pet humanization trend - Research Notes
Interest in rewarding and spoiling pets may be encouraging higher spending on pet treats than pet food among US pet owners.
- Sun, 03 Sep 2017 13:00:00 +0000: Research finds online pet products sales on the rise - Research Notes
A recent Packaged Facts research report has found that pet products are among the fastest-growing online retail categories.
- Thu, 17 Aug 2017 12:00:00 +0000: Research report predicts rise in wet pet food market - Research Notes
The research document forecasts the global wet pet food market to grow at a CAGR of 5.66 percent during the period 2017-2021.
- Wed, 22 Mar 2017 04:00:00 +0000: Byproduct protein digestibility may rival fresh chicken - Research Notes
Poultry meal and raw chicken may provide similar levels of essential amino acids after extrusion. Fish by-products were the most digestible in wet dog food.
- Mon, 07 Nov 2016 12:48:00 +0000: Pet food nutrition research focusing on proteins, obesity - Research Notes
In 2016, much of the published companion animal nutrition research focused on trending topics, including the use of protein in pet foods and pet obesity.
- Fri, 19 Aug 2016 04:00:00 +0000: 586 dogs’ nutrition needs analyzed by scientists - Research Notes
Particular dog breeds ate more calories to maintain their body weights than others in a recent study of 586 dogs’ daily metabolizable energy intake. Pet food manufacturers can use this research to guide their formulation of lifestyle- and breed-specific dog foods.
- Thu, 11 Aug 2016 04:00:00 +0000: Feline genetic make-up: Understanding cats’ preference drivers - Research Notes
Understanding the relationship between genetics and cat preferences can be a powerful tool in developing customized cat foods.
- Thu, 11 Aug 2016 04:00:00 +0000: Improving pet food palatability: Yeast extract, hydrolyzed yeast - Research Notes
Processed yeast can be used as a solution for pet food differentiation.
Read More About Issues of Pet food Industry Go To: http://www.petfoodindustry.com/
tag; pet food research, inopets, pet food packaging, global pet food, pet food research, market share, cat food, food market, pet food research, dogs and cats, poultry by-products, pet food research, champion petfoods, hills pet nutrition, mars petcare, market size, pet food research, champion pet foods, pet food research, dry food, thompsons station, pet food research, ino pets parents classifieds, best friend social, pet parents, pets parents,