Pets Parents Humans
Pets Parents or Pet Owners, Changes in social norms and trends cause people to change the way they think about owning a pet, most our pets worked their way into our hearts and with the time became a four-legged member of our family. Between the therapeutic joy and unconditional love that animals offer, we end up adopting an animal that becomes more to us than just another material thing we own. So what is the difference between a pet owner and a pet parent:
1) You refer to your pet as your child “that’s my baby boy”.
2) You dress your pet in the latest fashion, after all, your pet is no longer just a pet; he or she’s your baby.
3) You take your pet with you everywhere you go, whether its grocery shopping or hitting the gym.
4) Your pet has a Facebook page, overall, it’s a great way to show off your adorable pet, meet other animal lovers, and socialize with other pet parents.
5) You personify your pet as human, your pet goes to daycare, he or she has birthday parties and play dates, pet own room, special food
tags; pet parent, foster parent, inopets, foster care, foster families, foster program, nature’s miracle, animal shelter, shelter pet, unconditional love, pet rescue, dogs and cats, parent, animal, parental controls, parental involvement, resource center, foster parent, foster care, veterinary care, animal shelter, animal-assisted therapy, animal parade, animal adoption, foster pet, foster families,