August 22, 2018 at 9:48 pm #50607editorParticipant
Selecting the best pet insurance for your pets can be difficult. Please see below the top pet insurance providers list to help you decided based on costs coverage, deductibles, claims and reimbursement or customer service, this is for information only , we recommend that you do you own resurge as well find great insurance cover for your pets.
#1 Rated Best Pet Health Insurance9.8
A+ BBB ranking and great all round coverage with reimbursement based on actual veterinary bills.
- 2 – 5 Day Claims Processing
- No Upper Age Limits
- Routine Care Cover Option
- Full Coverage Even When Not Spayed/Neutered
- BONUS: Up To 10% Off With LovePets
Healthy Paws pet insurance provides unlimited lifetime benefits (with no cap on claims!) and has the most comprehensive illness & accident coverage.
- Rated Best Pet Insurance 2013, 2014, & 2015
- Chosen by 90% of LovePets visitors
- Paperless Claims from Any Mobile Device
- Comprehensive Illness & Accident Coverage
- Bonus: 10% Discount With LovePets
Embrace Pet Insurance provides illness & accident coverage with benefits limited to $15k/yr and an annual deductible.
- A+ rating with the BBB
- Alternative Treatments Covered
- Optional Wellness Rewards Program
- Out of State Coverage Included
Petplan is the world’s largest pet insurance company. They have comprehensive coverage (including hip dysplasia & periodontal disease) and a fantastic, 24/7 customer help center.
- No Lifetime Limits
- Bilateral Condition Coverage
- Pregnancy Coverage (restrictions apply)
- Customizable Policy Terms
- Bonus: 10% Off With LovePets – Use coupon code SAVE10
Trupanion policies cover up to 90% of the actual veterinary costs including hospital stays, diagnostic tests, medications and surgeries.
- Rated A+ with BBB
- Award-winning Customer Service
- Prosthetic Devices & Carts Covered
- No Lifetime Payout Limits
PetPremium pet insurance is relatively new to the pet insurance market. While their policies have relatively low per-incident caps, they may suit pet parents on a budget as their most comprehensive plan is somewhat cheaper than other pet insurers.
- 3 Levels of Coverage
- Affordable Premiums
- No Lifetime Caps
- Set Your Own Deductible
PetFirst Pet Insurance is a customizable pet insurance policy with riders to extend your pet’s coverage.
- Multiple Pet Discounts
- Unlimited Foreign Body Ingestion Coverage
- Periodontal Disease Included
- Reimbursement for Holistic Care/Alternative Therapies
Choosing The Best Option
What goes into being the best, you may ask. The criteria we’ve looked at include:Satisfaction guaranteeExtra costsSelectionPotential SavingsCoupon codesReputation
Cost & Coverage, Benefit Limits & Deductibles, Claims & Re-imbursement, Customer Service, Online Consumer Reviews
Helpful Pet Insurance Guides & ArticlesShare the joy
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.