Buy and Sell Policy
Our Buy and Sell Policy was last updated January 1, 2022
- This Website, Online Shopping Sections, and these Terms & Conditions & third parties commerce policies
- These Terms & Conditions for Online Sales (the “Terms for Online Sales”) apply to the purchase of goods and/or services (together, “Products”) from our Online Pet Shop & Third parties engaged in Online Sale electronically link to our Site. They constitute binding terms governing the purchase by you of any Products.
- Additional terms and conditions may or will apply to specific Products available via the www.inopets.com website (the “Site”). These will be brought to your attention as they arise.
- By clicking the “I Agree” button prior to making any purchase, you confirm your acceptance of these Terms for Online Sales at our Site and Third parties Terms and Conditions for Online Sale
- You are advised to read these Terms for Online Sales and third parties each time before clicking the “I Agree” button as they may be subject to change without any notification.
- We may at any time suspend or restrict the operation of this Site without notice or without giving any reasons. We aim to make the Site available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, your access to the Site may occasionally be restricted to allow for the introduction of new products or features, site development, maintenance, repairs or for any other reason. In the case of any downtime, we will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
- If you have any questions about the Site or the Products, please contact us at the contact page that provides email addresses.
How to Order Products
- Orders may be placed with us via the Site by following the instructions. Please note that none of the Products advertised on the Site constitute a binding offer by us or third parties engaged in online selling. Instead, your placing of an order via the Site will constitute an offer by you, which may or may not be accepted by us or third parties engaged in online selling their product(s)
- Amongst the information that we will require in order to process any order by you are the following:
(a) Your full name;
(b) A valid delivery address (and not a P.O. Box address);
(c) Your e-mail address;
(d) Your telephone number;
(e) Details relating to a valid credit/debit card and including the card- holder’s name, the card number, and expiry date; and
(f) Details of the Products you wish to purchase.
By placing an order with us, you undertake and confirm to us that:
(a) you accept these Terms for Online Sales;
(b) you are living at the shipping address provided by you;
(c) you are 18 years of age or older;
(d) all information that you provide to us is true, complete and accurate;
(e) you are lawfully permitted to use the credit/debit card, details of which you have provided to us;
(f) the relevant account contains sufficient funds to cover the cost of your purchases.
- Where we deem it to be necessary, we reserve the right to request additional information in order to process your order, including for example formal documentary identification from you or verification of your right to use any credit/debit card used to place an order with us.
- We reserve the right to decline any offer you make to purchase Products at our sole discretion, including for example where we suspect any of the details you have provided to be false or misleading, where the information you provided is incomplete, or where any particular Products are no longer available.
Accuracy of Prices and Product Descriptions
- All prices are quoted in US dollars. Any delivery charge applicable to your order will be specified to you prior to your concluding your order.
- Prices quoted on the Site are subject to change from time to time. The current price for any Product shown on the Site represents the price it is intended you will be charged. Any variation to the price shown must have been made available to you and accepted by you before your order is accepted by us.
- We have taken reasonable precautions to try to ensure that prices quoted on this Site are correct and that all Products have been fairly described. However, when ordering Products through this Site and third parties engaged in online sale sites, please note:
(a) that orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the Products or their prices as advertised on this Site;
(b) packaging may vary from that shown on the Site and the weight, dimensions, and capacities shown on the Site are approximate only; and
(c) whilst we try to display the colors of products accurately on the Site, the actual colors you see may be affected by your monitor and we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the product you collect.
- Certain products displayed on the Site are subject to availability and order quotas that may apply. We will advise you of any such restrictions as they apply to any order that you place.
- We cannot guarantee that all Products shown on the Site are in stock and are available to order but we will use our reasonable endeavors to meet your requirements.
Payment, Validation Online Secure transaction, Checks & Security
- All card payments are subject to authorization by your card issuer.
- During the purchasing process, you will be asked to complete your payment details. All fields must be completed.
3., or third parties engaged on our behalf, will validate your credit/debit card before accepting your order. We will not accept your order if your card is declined at any stage during the processing of your order.
- All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. We will not be liable for any delay or failure by you to place a valid order if the issuer of your credit/debit card refuses to authorize payment to us.
- A secure service is provided for us by a third-party supplier when you submit your credit/debit card number to us. If you choose to use our security services as detailed, your credit/debit card information shall be encrypted prior to its being submitted to us. In addition, www.inopets.com may also implement its own security checks and procedures.
- Notwithstanding the security procedures detailed, there are always risks associated with internet communications and credit/debit card use over which www.inopets.com has no control and www.inopets.com expressly disclaims, in so far as legally permissible, responsibility for any loss or damage arising out of the theft, loss or delay of information provided by you to us or third parties engaged in online selling
- Acceptance of your offer to buy Products will be confirmed or declined by us or third parties engaged in online selling and we will communicate this to you accordingly.
- We or third parties engaged in online selling will deliver the Products to the address you provided to us when you were placing your order.
- Where possible, we will endeavor to deliver your Products within five (5) working days. This is subject, however, to any delays that might unavoidably occur, including for example if Products are out of stock or in the case of an event of force majeure. We will endeavor to deliver multiple Products purchased by you in one delivery, subject to the foregoing. In any event, we will ensure that all Products are delivered within 30 days of the relevant order or else we will refund the price paid in full. If there is an excessive delay in Products being delivered, please contact us at https://www.inopets.com/contact with full details of the particular order and we will investigate the delay.
- Our partners will deliver the Products in accordance with their instructions. Neither www.pets.com nor our associates will be liable for ensuring personal delivery to you in the event of any false or misleading information given to our third parties engaged in online selling on the delivery of the Products, including for example where a third party claims to be the intended recipient. If there is nobody available to accept delivery, our associate’s services will deliver the Products to a local post office where you can collect you Products. Our associates will issue you with a notice to this effect. Please note that collection from post offices is subject to the terms and conditions of the post office and/or An Post.
Returning Products under the Distance Selling Regulations
- www.inopets.com or third parties engaged in online selling will comply at all times with its obligations under the commerce Communities (Protection of Consumers in Respect of Contracts made by Means of Distance Communication) or (“the Distance Selling Regulations”).
- The Distance Selling Regulations and this Site apply only to consumers (i.e. persons acting outside their trade, business or profession).
- Where you as a consumer place an order via the mobile Online Shop, you have fourteen (14) working days to cancel your purchase from the date you place your order, without any obligation to provide any reason.
- Where you validly cancel your purchase in accordance with this policy, eMobile will refund you within thirty (30) days of you exercising this right to cancel subject to the following procedure:
(a) once your request to cancel your order has been received by us or third parties engaged in online selling, we shall send you a collection pack;
(b) the collection pack shall contain clear instructions on what actions are to be taken by you and it includes a pre-paid package for the return of the Product;
(c) you must ensure that the Product is posted to the address provided within fifteen (15) days of receipt of the collection pack and you must provide proof of purchase; and
(d) you shall be refunded as soon as possible once we have received the collection pack.
- We will not be responsible for any Products while they are in transit while being returned to us or third parties engaged in online selling. When returning Products, you should retain the proof of postage.
- If any services have commenced or you use the Products prior to the cooling-off period ending (for example, if you make or receive a call, send SMS messages or any other use of the Products) you agree that you can no longer exercise any right to return the Products under this policy and other policies by third parties engaged in online selling
Returning Products that are Faulty
- Subject always this policy and third parties engaged in online selling, www.inopets.com makes no warranty or representation as to the quality of any Products sold or their fitness for a particular purpose or their conformity with any description or sample and www.inopets.com shall not be responsible for damage or loss of any kind whatsoever (including loss of profits and consequential damages) caused directly or indirectly by the Products supplied. If any Products you purchase from us or third parties engaged in online selling are faulty, you should immediately:
(a) contact us and/or third parties engaged in online selling where you purchase the product(s)
(b) once your request to return a product has been received by us or third parties engaged in online selling, we will send you a collection confirmation note;
(c) the collection note will contain clear instructions on what actions are to be taken by you for the return of the Product;
(d) you must ensure that the Product is posted to the address provided within fifteen (15) days of receipt of the collection note and you must provide proof of purchase; and
(e) once we receive the collection note, we will dispatch on your written request your replacement Product to the address supplied by you.
- In the event that your product develops a fault within 28 days of the date of purchase, you will have the option of getting your Product repaired or replaced however, should your product develop a fault outside the 28 day period from the date of purchase, then you are only entitled to have your Product repaired. Your Product will be repaired or replaced as appropriate, subject to the rest of this Clause and/or policies issued by third parties engaged in online selling
- Where you purchase Products as a consumer you are entitled to certain statutory rights which cannot be excluded, including for example warranties as to the merchantable quality, fitness for purpose, and sale by sample, and these statutory rights are not affected.
- The Terms for Online Sales and the relationship between you and us or third parties engaged in online selling shall be governed by the laws of US. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the US courts. Notwithstanding this, you agree that we may at our sole discretion apply for injunctive remedies (or other equivalent types of urgent legal remedy) in any jurisdiction where we reasonably deem such action to be appropriate.
- Any failure or delay by us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms for Online Sales shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms for Online Sales is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms for Online Sales without affecting the rest of the Terms for Online Sales. The remaining provisions of the Terms for Online Sales will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- We will not be liable for any breach of these Terms for Online Sales & Conditions caused by circumstances beyond our control and/or third parties engaged in online selling link to our Site
- If you access this Site from a country other than the US you are responsible for compliance with relevant local laws and regulations. You must not access this Site from countries where such access or the contents of this Site are illegal.
- You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms for Online Sales.
- If you breach these Terms for Online Sales and we do not take action; that will not affect our ability to rely on these Terms for Online Sales later.