Pet Food Forum Live
Live Pet Food Forum, pet food industry news and all the latest on pet food research and pet treats from Petfood Forum and Petfood Innovation Workshop, the global pet food industry’s premier events.
- Fri, 11 Oct 2019 18:52:00 +0000: Petfood Forum 2020 Student Program announces call for papers - Petfood Forum News
Petfood Forum 2020 has announced its call for papers for its student program. Papers are due November 15, 2019.
- Sat, 31 Aug 2019 04:00:00 +0000: 3 ways eggs provide complete protein in dog food - Petfood Forum News
Dogs with digestive difficulties may find egg-based diets easier to handle, due to the high bioavailability of the amino acids.
- Mon, 26 Aug 2019 15:00:00 +0000: Petfood Forum Asia 2020 opens call for papers - Petfood Forum News
Organizers of Petfood Forum Asia 2020 have announced a call for papers for non-commercial abstracts on pet food nutrition, ingredients, the market and more.
- Mon, 26 Aug 2019 15:00:00 +0000: Petfood Forum 2020 announces call for abstracts - Petfood Forum News
Organizers of Petfood Forum 2020 have announced a call for papers for non-commercial abstracts on the latest pet food research and information.
- Thu, 22 Aug 2019 08:00:00 +0000: Fast-growing pet food sales in China led by e-commerce - Petfood Forum News
Pet care is the fastest-growing category on Tmall Global in China, where e-commerce will soon reach 25% of the market, said executive Melody Shu.
- Mon, 12 Aug 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Novel pet food protein from scrap wood nearing reality - Petfood Forum News
One company, Arbiom, specializes in using a specific variety of yeast to digest wood.
- Tue, 30 Jul 2019 16:00:00 +0000: Petfood Forum announces CPG brand expert as 2020 keynote - Petfood Forum News
Petfood Forum 2020 announces keynote Bonin Bough, host of CNBC’s ‘The Cleveland Hustles’ and awarded marketing expert of billion-dollar consumer product goods.
- Mon, 29 Jul 2019 04:00:00 +0000: 5 tips for dog, cat gut health via pet food ingredients - Petfood Forum News
During Petfood Forum China 2019, Virgil Meallet, DVM, Asia technical director for Olmix Group, will share advice on how to formulate pet food to protect and boost the digestive system.
- Tue, 02 Jul 2019 15:00:00 +0000: Petfood Forum China offers market updates, new research - Petfood Forum News
This exclusive conference for the Chinese pet food industry provides updates on the dynamic market and new pet food nutrition and processing research.
- Wed, 26 Jun 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Artisanal, craft pet food marketing may trigger lawsuits - Petfood Forum News
Pet food marketing claims related to the quality of the products can be lead to lawsuits if those pet foods don’t live up to consumers’ expectations.
- Thu, 20 Jun 2019 06:00:00 +0000: Microbiome studies open new areas for pet food nutrition - Petfood Forum News
Research on dog and cat gut microbiomes promise new insights into nutritional needs and health, and opportunities for pet food product development.
- Tue, 18 Jun 2019 21:00:00 +0000: Direct-to-consumer: growth opportunity for pet food brands - Petfood Forum News
With pet food e-commerce among the fastest-growing categories, it may make sense to establish your own platform to sell directly to pet owners.
- Tue, 18 Jun 2019 02:44:00 +0000: Petfood Forum 2019 Student Program winners announced - Petfood Forum News
Speakers at Petfood Forum 2019's expanded Student Program, in its second year, presented research on companion animal nutrition.
- Mon, 17 Jun 2019 19:00:00 +0000: European pet food survey: EU labeling law not effective - Petfood Forum News
At Petfood Forum Europe, a pet food labeling expert shared data showing most pet food companies have not found EU regulation 767/2009 to be effective.
- Mon, 10 Jun 2019 09:07:00 +0000: Should consumer demands always dictate pet food’s path? - Petfood Forum News
Consumers and their demands for pet foods based on human food trends have long driven industry growth, but can consumer focus and humanization go too far?
- Mon, 10 Jun 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Out-of-stock pet food costs brands millions in lost sales - Petfood Forum News
Over a single quarter, that undisclosed pet food brand lost nearly US$1 million in sales on three online retailer outlets.
- Wed, 15 May 2019 20:00:00 +0000: When humanization in pet food goes too far - Petfood Forum News
Humanization has been a huge driver behind the pet food market’s ongoing success, but to ensure their health, we have to remember pets are not small humans.
- Tue, 14 May 2019 04:00:00 +0000: DCM: add taurine to grain-free dog foods, say scientists - Petfood Forum News
Experts recommend adding taurine to grain-free dog food formulations to avoid concerns that legumes, potatoes and similar ingredients correlate to cases of dilated cardiomyopathy.
- Fri, 10 May 2019 18:00:00 +0000: Chinese pet food market offers opportunities, challenges - Petfood Forum News
At Petfood Forum China 2019, experts will provide updates on the market’s growth, information on new regulations and tips for importing into the country.
- Fri, 10 May 2019 12:00:00 +0000: Pet food industry, vets should connect on owner education - Petfood Forum News
Veterinarians and pet owners crave good, solid information on pet nutrition and look to pet food companies for research, said Petfood Forum’s opening keynote speaker.
Read More About Issues of Pet food Industry Go To: http://www.petfoodindustry.com/
tag; pet food forum, pet food industry, dog food, poultry by-product meal, pet food companies, food dogs and cats, pet food manufacturers, pet food forum, pet depot, pet food forum, copper sulfate, nature’s variety, pet food forum, dogs diet, raw diet, pet food forum, dry food, canned cat food, pet food forum, grain free, pet products, companion animals, pet food forum,