Pet Food Forum Live
Live Pet Food Forum, pet food industry news and all the latest on pet food research and pet treats from Petfood Forum and Petfood Innovation Workshop, the global pet food industry’s premier events.
- Thu, 20 Jun 2019 06:00:00 +0000: Microbiome studies open new areas for pet food nutrition - Petfood Forum News
Research on dog and cat gut microbiomes promise new insights into nutritional needs and health, and opportunities for pet food product development.
- Tue, 18 Jun 2019 21:00:00 +0000: Direct-to-consumer: growth opportunity for pet food brands - Petfood Forum News
With pet food e-commerce among the fastest-growing categories, it may make sense to establish your own platform to sell directly to pet owners.
- Tue, 18 Jun 2019 02:44:00 +0000: Petfood Forum 2019 Student Program winners announced - Petfood Forum News
Speakers at Petfood Forum 2019's expanded Student Program, in its second year, presented research on companion animal nutrition.
- Mon, 17 Jun 2019 19:00:00 +0000: European pet food survey: EU labeling law not effective - Petfood Forum News
At Petfood Forum Europe, a pet food labeling expert shared data showing most pet food companies have not found EU regulation 767/2009 to be effective.
- Mon, 10 Jun 2019 09:07:00 +0000: Should consumer demands always dictate pet food’s path? - Petfood Forum News
Consumers and their demands for pet foods based on human food trends have long driven industry growth, but can consumer focus and humanization go too far?
- Mon, 10 Jun 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Out-of-stock pet food costs brands millions in lost sales - Petfood Forum News
Over a single quarter, that undisclosed pet food brand lost nearly US$1 million in sales on three online retailer outlets.
- Wed, 15 May 2019 20:00:00 +0000: When humanization in pet food goes too far - Petfood Forum News
Humanization has been a huge driver behind the pet food market’s ongoing success, but to ensure their health, we have to remember pets are not small humans.
- Tue, 14 May 2019 04:00:00 +0000: DCM: add taurine to grain-free dog foods, say scientists - Petfood Forum News
Experts recommend adding taurine to grain-free dog food formulations to avoid concerns that legumes, potatoes and similar ingredients correlate to cases of dilated cardiomyopathy.
- Fri, 10 May 2019 18:00:00 +0000: Chinese pet food market offers opportunities, challenges - Petfood Forum News
At Petfood Forum China 2019, experts will provide updates on the market’s growth, information on new regulations and tips for importing into the country.
- Fri, 10 May 2019 12:00:00 +0000: Pet food industry, vets should connect on owner education - Petfood Forum News
Veterinarians and pet owners crave good, solid information on pet nutrition and look to pet food companies for research, said Petfood Forum’s opening keynote speaker.
- Wed, 08 May 2019 17:45:00 +0000: How can science, marketing co-exist in pet food? - Petfood Forum News
Can science and marketing both win in the pet food industry? Five industry experts tackled this topic during the panel discussion, “Science vs. marketing: What’s driving pet food product development?” during Petfood Forum 2019 in Kansas City, Missouri, last week.
- Tue, 07 May 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Veterinarians have ‘trump card’ for next pet food trend - Petfood Forum News
While the veterinarian pet food channel is losing market share because of the loss of pet medications sales, it has the chance to stay competitive by redefining itself.
- Thu, 02 May 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Dogs and cats readily accept insect-based protein and oil - Petfood Forum News
In feeding trials with both dogs and cats, pet foods made with insect-based ingredients had similar palatability and digestibility to kibble containing conventional pet food protein and oil sources.
- Wed, 01 May 2019 18:15:00 +0000: Pet owners purchase products, services from multiple channels - Petfood Forum News
While most consumers who purchase pet products or services are buying at least some of them online, the internet has not divided the industry into e-commerce vs. brick and mortar store sales, according to David Sprinkle, publisher and research director at Packaged Facts.
- Wed, 01 May 2019 16:12:00 +0000: Measuring cats’ food enjoyment can augment consumption data - Petfood Forum News
Because pet parents see feeding as a time to enrich the bond with their cats, measuring a cat’s enjoyment of food and treats can enhance that bond, according to Susan Jojola, Ph.D., manager of applied behavior research at AFB International.
- Wed, 01 May 2019 00:25:00 +0000: 3 ways the pet food industry can nurture human-animal bond - Petfood Forum News
Katy Nelson, veterinarian and host and executive producer of “The Pet Show with Dr. Katy,” challenged attendees at Petfood Forum 2019 to three ways they can help strengthen the human-animal bond while improving the health status and lives of pets.
- Tue, 30 Apr 2019 19:44:00 +0000: How to build a better relationship with your color supplier - Petfood Forum News
Pet food manufacturers can do several things to improve their working relationships with their color supplier, according to Katie Rountree of DDW - The Colour House, who spoke Tuesday at Petfood Forum’s Tech Talks in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Tue, 30 Apr 2019 04:00:00 +0000: How premiumization is driving pet food evolution - Petfood Forum News
Pets are being thought of more than ever as part of the family and demanding the same premium nutrition for their pets as for themselves, leaving much potential for innovation in pet food.
- Tue, 30 Apr 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Pet food lawsuits target ‘trigger terms’ in marketing - Petfood Forum News
Stay safe from lawsuits over pet food marketing claims by avoiding particular terms while substantiating all statements.
- Tue, 30 Apr 2019 04:00:00 +0000: 4 clean label pet food production and marketing lessons - Petfood Forum News
Pet food industry professionals learned how to meet consumer demands for clean label pet foods at Petfood Innovation Workshop.
Read More About Issues of Pet food Industry Go To: http://www.petfoodindustry.com/
tag; pet food forum, pet food industry, dog food, poultry by-product meal, pet food companies, food dogs and cats, pet food manufacturers, pet food forum, pet depot, pet food forum, copper sulfate, nature’s variety, pet food forum, dogs diet, raw diet, pet food forum, dry food, canned cat food, pet food forum, grain free, pet products, companion animals, pet food forum,