Pet Food Labeling
Pet Food Labeling, information on the latest pet food labeling regulations and dog and cat food packaging nutrition marketing trends.
- Mon, 11 May 2020 22:39:00 +0000: More AAFCO pet food regulation changes on the way - Pet Food Labeling
Product naming, ingredient claims and trial protocols are all seeing modifications under new AAFCO rules.
- Wed, 29 Apr 2020 04:00:00 +0000: FDA, AFIA discuss pet food label changes in pandemic - Pet Food Labeling
What happens if pet food companies need to switch out ingredients due to pandemic-related shortages? Likewise, what if the order of the ingredients changes?
- Mon, 09 Mar 2020 04:45:00 +0000: The future of US pet food labeling - Pet Food Labeling
AAFCO moves forward with labeling "modernization" efforts, but actual implementation will take more time.
- Wed, 05 Feb 2020 22:00:00 +0000: Will new food label laws affect pet food in Chile, Mexico? - Pet Food Labeling
The relationship between processed human foods and pet foods may expand into labeling laws created to combat overweight and obesity, in people and pets.
- Wed, 20 Nov 2019 05:00:00 +0000: Dog food, treat brands adapt marketing post-DCM - Pet Food Labeling
While the consumer fears of DCM closed a door for some brands as sales of their products declined, a window opened for dog foods and treats positioned to rebrand or reformulate.
- Tue, 19 Nov 2019 06:00:00 +0000: China extends adoption of new pet food labels - Pet Food Labeling
The deadline for pet food label adoption in China now extends to March 2020 for pet food companies doing business there, according to government documents.
- Mon, 18 Nov 2019 21:06:00 +0000: AAFCO holds annual meeting, part 2: Pet food activities - Pet Food Labeling
Other sessions during AAFCO's annual meeting made decisions impacting the pet food industry.
- Mon, 18 Nov 2019 18:13:00 +0000: Transparency: A complex issue for the pet food industry - Pet Food Labeling
As pet owners demand more from pet food manufacturers and suppliers, the industry tackles the ways it has handled transparency in the past — and what needs to change to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Fri, 01 Nov 2019 16:22:00 +0000: Pet food additives bill pending in Philippine senate - Pet Food Labeling
A bill currently up for reading in the Philippines Senate would require pet food makers to include all ingredients and additives used in pet food on the label.
- Sun, 27 Oct 2019 13:00:00 +0000: Beyond clean label: consumers now expect more - Pet Food Labeling
Pet food and human food consumers want purposeful, inherently healthy ingredients, sustainability and transparency from companies providing food products.
- Tue, 08 Oct 2019 04:00:00 +0000: US pet treat, chew sales may hit US$6.7 billion in 2019 - Pet Food Labeling
Pet product market analysts forecast that pet treat and chew sales in 2019 will hit US$6.7 billion in the United States.
- Wed, 02 Oct 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Ethoxyquin limits Peru, Chile fishmeal use in pet food - Pet Food Labeling
Although Peruvian and Chilean fishmeal producers have interest in entering the pet food market, use of a synthetic antioxidant may limit their access.
- Mon, 19 Aug 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Older owners buy new dog food as much as legacy brands - Pet Food Labeling
Researchers suggest that pet food brands not rest on their legacy laurels nor assume boomers won’t dig what millennials think is awesome.
- Thu, 01 Aug 2019 10:00:00 +0000: Consumer views on natural food claims: Cues for pet food - Pet Food Labeling
A survey shows consumers are often confused by natural human food claims, even when the definition is regulated. The findings can apply to pet food, too.
- Tue, 09 Jul 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Label calories on treats to fight European dog, cat obesity - Pet Food Labeling
Survey results suggest that dog owners seek health and nutrition-related information of pet treat packages.
- Tue, 21 May 2019 04:00:00 +0000: AFIA opposes proposed pet treat weight labeling rule - Pet Food Labeling
The American Feed Industry Association criticized a proposed pet treat regulation that would require labeling by weight of all pet treats.
- Wed, 15 May 2019 13:09:00 +0000: Expert opinion: a pet food ‘clean label’ Q&A - Pet Food Labeling
The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, PMMI, weighs in on the current 'clean label' pet food industry trend.
- Wed, 15 May 2019 02:56:00 +0000: Challenges of pet food labeling and public perception - Pet Food Labeling
Does regulatory compliance protect pet food companies from class action lawsuits? Maybe not.
- Tue, 30 Apr 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Pet food lawsuits target ‘trigger terms’ in marketing - Pet Food Labeling
Stay safe from lawsuits over pet food marketing claims by avoiding particular terms while substantiating all statements.
- Tue, 30 Apr 2019 04:00:00 +0000: 4 clean label pet food production and marketing lessons - Pet Food Labeling
Pet food industry professionals learned how to meet consumer demands for clean label pet foods at Petfood Innovation Workshop.
Read More About Issues of Pet food Industry Go To: http://www.petfoodindustry.com/
tag; pet food labeling, inopets, dog food, cat food, poultry by-products, pet food labeling, pet food products, country-of-origin labeling, pets food, pet food labeling, dry food, meat meal, pet food labeling, gmo labeling, dogs and cats, food allergen, pet food labeling, pets health, animal feed, pet food labeling, gluten free, ino pets parents classifieds, best friend social, pet parents, pets parents,