Pet Food Labeling
Pet Food Labeling, information on the latest pet food labeling regulations and dog and cat food packaging nutrition marketing trends.
- Wed, 13 Oct 2021 14:00:00 +0000: Which pet food claims and features should brands track? - Pet Food Labeling
The types of pet foods consumers are searching for online can provide important clues, but some product claims or attributes may be just a point of entry.
- Thu, 08 Jul 2021 04:00:00 +0000: Accurate pet food calorie estimates may fight obesity - Pet Food Labeling
Providing accurate calorie estimates helps pet owners avoid feeding their animals more energy than they need in a day. Improving calculations and subsequently calorie labeling could help fight the growing obesity problem in pets.
- Wed, 05 May 2021 19:11:00 +0000: Innovative packaging designs for inventive pet food - Pet Food Labeling
As brand loyalty declines and product diversity increases, pet food packaging needs to grab eyes both in physical stores and online, where shelf placement no longer helps to differentiate products.
- Wed, 07 Apr 2021 17:45:00 +0000: Pet food label modernization still a work in progress - Pet Food Labeling
As work continues on creating a new pet food nutrition label that focuses on simplifying information for consumers, challenges remain.
- Fri, 26 Feb 2021 17:11:00 +0000: AAFCO holds ‘Mid-Year’ Meeting, labeling topics discussed - Pet Food Labeling
Labeling modernization updates and the definition of ‘labeling’ were both covered, among other food-related topics, at the AAFCO Mid-Year Meeting held in January 2021.
- Tue, 06 Oct 2020 04:00:00 +0000: Mars sues Simmons over dog food label similarities - Pet Food Labeling
Mars believes that Simmons infringed on Pedigree’s trade dress by using the same label colors and design elements.
- Wed, 09 Sep 2020 16:00:00 +0000: '3 circles' scientific analysis of pet food brand strategy - Pet Food Labeling
Pet food companies reevaluate their marketing strategies to ensure that they are providing the products that pet food customers want.
- Wed, 03 Jun 2020 13:52:00 +0000: AAFCO to require qualification of the term ‘buffalo’ - Pet Food Labeling
New requirements from AAFCO regarding the term "buffalo" will require label updates, and there is currently no grace period for enforcement.
- Mon, 11 May 2020 22:39:00 +0000: More AAFCO pet food regulation changes on the way - Pet Food Labeling
Product naming, ingredient claims and trial protocols are all seeing modifications under new AAFCO rules.
- Wed, 29 Apr 2020 04:00:00 +0000: FDA, AFIA discuss pet food label changes in pandemic - Pet Food Labeling
What happens if pet food companies need to switch out ingredients due to pandemic-related shortages? Likewise, what if the order of the ingredients changes?
- Mon, 09 Mar 2020 04:45:00 +0000: The future of US pet food labeling - Pet Food Labeling
AAFCO moves forward with labeling "modernization" efforts, but actual implementation will take more time.
- Wed, 05 Feb 2020 22:00:00 +0000: Will new food label laws affect pet food in Chile, Mexico? - Pet Food Labeling
The relationship between processed human foods and pet foods may expand into labeling laws created to combat overweight and obesity, in people and pets.
- Wed, 20 Nov 2019 05:00:00 +0000: Dog food, treat brands adapt marketing post-DCM - Pet Food Labeling
While the consumer fears of DCM closed a door for some brands as sales of their products declined, a window opened for dog foods and treats positioned to rebrand or reformulate.
- Tue, 19 Nov 2019 06:00:00 +0000: China extends adoption of new pet food labels - Pet Food Labeling
The deadline for pet food label adoption in China now extends to March 2020 for pet food companies doing business there, according to government documents.
- Mon, 18 Nov 2019 21:06:00 +0000: AAFCO holds annual meeting, part 2: Pet food activities - Pet Food Labeling
Other sessions during AAFCO's annual meeting made decisions impacting the pet food industry.
- Mon, 18 Nov 2019 18:13:00 +0000: Transparency: A complex issue for the pet food industry - Pet Food Labeling
As pet owners demand more from pet food manufacturers and suppliers, the industry tackles the ways it has handled transparency in the past — and what needs to change to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Fri, 01 Nov 2019 16:22:00 +0000: Pet food additives bill pending in Philippine senate - Pet Food Labeling
A bill currently up for reading in the Philippines Senate would require pet food makers to include all ingredients and additives used in pet food on the label.
- Sun, 27 Oct 2019 13:00:00 +0000: Beyond clean label: consumers now expect more - Pet Food Labeling
Pet food and human food consumers want purposeful, inherently healthy ingredients, sustainability and transparency from companies providing food products.
- Tue, 08 Oct 2019 04:00:00 +0000: US pet treat, chew sales may hit US$6.7 billion in 2019 - Pet Food Labeling
Pet product market analysts forecast that pet treat and chew sales in 2019 will hit US$6.7 billion in the United States.
- Wed, 02 Oct 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Ethoxyquin limits Peru, Chile fishmeal use in pet food - Pet Food Labeling
Although Peruvian and Chilean fishmeal producers have interest in entering the pet food market, use of a synthetic antioxidant may limit their access.
Read More About Issues of Pet food Industry Go To: http://www.petfoodindustry.com/
tag; pet food labeling, inopets, dog food, cat food, poultry by-products, pet food labeling, pet food products, country-of-origin labeling, pets food, pet food labeling, dry food, meat meal, pet food labeling, gmo labeling, dogs and cats, food allergen, pet food labeling, pets health, animal feed, pet food labeling, gluten free, ino pets parents classifieds, best friend social, pet parents, pets parents,