Pet Food Labeling
Pet Food Labeling, information on the latest pet food labeling regulations and dog and cat food packaging nutrition marketing trends.
- Mon, 19 Aug 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Older owners buy new dog food as much as legacy brands - Pet Food Labeling
Researchers suggest that pet food brands not rest on their legacy laurels nor assume boomers won’t dig what millennials think is awesome.
- Thu, 01 Aug 2019 10:00:00 +0000: Consumer views on natural food claims: Cues for pet food - Pet Food Labeling
A survey shows consumers are often confused by natural human food claims, even when the definition is regulated. The findings can apply to pet food, too.
- Tue, 09 Jul 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Label calories on treats to fight European dog, cat obesity - Pet Food Labeling
Survey results suggest that dog owners seek health and nutrition-related information of pet treat packages.
- Tue, 21 May 2019 04:00:00 +0000: AFIA opposes proposed pet treat weight labeling rule - Pet Food Labeling
The American Feed Industry Association criticized a proposed pet treat regulation that would require labeling by weight of all pet treats.
- Wed, 15 May 2019 13:09:00 +0000: Expert opinion: a pet food ‘clean label’ Q&A - Pet Food Labeling
The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, PMMI, weighs in on the current 'clean label' pet food industry trend.
- Wed, 15 May 2019 02:56:00 +0000: Challenges of pet food labeling and public perception - Pet Food Labeling
Does regulatory compliance protect pet food companies from class action lawsuits? Maybe not.
- Tue, 30 Apr 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Pet food lawsuits target ‘trigger terms’ in marketing - Pet Food Labeling
Stay safe from lawsuits over pet food marketing claims by avoiding particular terms while substantiating all statements.
- Tue, 30 Apr 2019 04:00:00 +0000: 4 clean label pet food production and marketing lessons - Pet Food Labeling
Pet food industry professionals learned how to meet consumer demands for clean label pet foods at Petfood Innovation Workshop.
- Sat, 13 Apr 2019 01:45:00 +0000: Clean label: A complex pet food trend for pet owners - Pet Food Labeling
Just because there is not an official definition of “clean label,” it doesn’t mean pet food customers don’t have their own ideas of what this means when it comes to shopping for clean label pet food.
- Mon, 25 Mar 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Petfood Industry launches Chinese-language newsletter - Pet Food Labeling
Each newsletter will contain articles in Chinese.
- Mon, 04 Mar 2019 05:00:00 +0000: Natural claim influenced 45 percent of pet food buyers - Pet Food Labeling
In a survey of 100 adult pet owners in the United States, the word “natural” most influenced people’s decision to purchase a particular pet food.
- Thu, 28 Feb 2019 05:00:00 +0000: 2 pet food label types share more nutrition information - Pet Food Labeling
Nutrition information on pet food labels may strongly influence consumers’ purchasing decisions. Certain labels offer more space for data and background information.
- Thu, 14 Feb 2019 17:00:00 +0000: What does clean label mean in the pet food industry? - Pet Food Labeling
Simple isn’t easy when it comes to stable, safe, nutritionally complete pet foods, and the term "clean label" has a lot of different definitions to pet food customers.
- Thu, 14 Feb 2019 16:00:00 +0000: Pet food labeling update: new label constructions needed? - Pet Food Labeling
To update pet food labeling, do we need new types of pet food label constructions, features and technology to fit more information and help consumers?
- Wed, 13 Feb 2019 05:00:00 +0000: 4 top influences on pet food purchases, nutrition info #1 - Pet Food Labeling
Four factors most influence pet owners’ decisions to purchase particular pet foods in a survey by pet food packaging manufacturer Luminer.
- Mon, 10 Sep 2018 04:00:00 +0000: 4 probiotics used in pet food may be renamed by AAFCO - Pet Food Labeling
These proposed changes still need to be accepted by the AAFCO membership at large before taking effect.
- Mon, 06 Aug 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Hispanic pet food buyers influenced by premium packaging - Pet Food Labeling
In a survey, Hispanic pet owners were less likely to agree with the statement that they don’t care about how pet food is packaged.
- Mon, 09 Jul 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Pet food packages resemble human food, not livestock feed - Pet Food Labeling
Historically, pet food containers tended to resemble livestock feed bags.
- Thu, 28 Jun 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Small pet food follows humanization, therapeutic trends - Pet Food Labeling
Trends seen in the cat and dog food market also influence new products in the pet pig, bird, rabbit, hen, ferret and other small animal foods markets.
- Mon, 11 Jun 2018 04:09:00 +0000: Human vs. pet food labeling: How do they differ? - Pet Food Labeling
Several key differences in pet food labeling requirements may prove challenging for human food manufacturers looking to enter the pet food arena.
Read More About Issues of Pet food Industry Go To: http://www.petfoodindustry.com/
tag; pet food labeling, inopets, dog food, cat food, poultry by-products, pet food labeling, pet food products, country-of-origin labeling, pets food, pet food labeling, dry food, meat meal, pet food labeling, gmo labeling, dogs and cats, food allergen, pet food labeling, pets health, animal feed, pet food labeling, gluten free, ino pets parents classifieds, best friend social, pet parents, pets parents,