Pet Food Labeling
Pet Food Labeling, information on the latest pet food labeling regulations and dog and cat food packaging nutrition marketing trends.
- Sat, 13 Apr 2019 01:45:00 +0000: Clean label: A complex pet food trend for pet owners - Pet Food Labeling
Just because there is not an official definition of “clean label,” it doesn’t mean pet food customers don’t have their own ideas of what this means when it comes to shopping for clean label pet food.
- Mon, 25 Mar 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Petfood Industry launches Chinese-language newsletter - Pet Food Labeling
Each newsletter will contain articles in Chinese.
- Mon, 04 Mar 2019 05:00:00 +0000: Natural claim influenced 45 percent of pet food buyers - Pet Food Labeling
In a survey of 100 adult pet owners in the United States, the word “natural” most influenced people’s decision to purchase a particular pet food.
- Thu, 28 Feb 2019 05:00:00 +0000: 2 pet food label types share more nutrition information - Pet Food Labeling
Nutrition information on pet food labels may strongly influence consumers’ purchasing decisions. Certain labels offer more space for data and background information.
- Thu, 14 Feb 2019 17:00:00 +0000: What does clean label mean in the pet food industry? - Pet Food Labeling
Simple isn’t easy when it comes to stable, safe, nutritionally complete pet foods, and the term "clean label" has a lot of different definitions to pet food customers.
- Thu, 14 Feb 2019 16:00:00 +0000: Pet food labeling update: new label constructions needed? - Pet Food Labeling
To update pet food labeling, do we need new types of pet food label constructions, features and technology to fit more information and help consumers?
- Wed, 13 Feb 2019 05:00:00 +0000: 4 top influences on pet food purchases, nutrition info #1 - Pet Food Labeling
Four factors most influence pet owners’ decisions to purchase particular pet foods in a survey by pet food packaging manufacturer Luminer.
- Mon, 10 Sep 2018 04:00:00 +0000: 4 probiotics used in pet food may be renamed by AAFCO - Pet Food Labeling
These proposed changes still need to be accepted by the AAFCO membership at large before taking effect.
- Mon, 06 Aug 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Hispanic pet food buyers influenced by premium packaging - Pet Food Labeling
In a survey, Hispanic pet owners were less likely to agree with the statement that they don’t care about how pet food is packaged.
- Mon, 09 Jul 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Pet food packages resemble human food, not livestock feed - Pet Food Labeling
Historically, pet food containers tended to resemble livestock feed bags.
- Thu, 28 Jun 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Small pet food follows humanization, therapeutic trends - Pet Food Labeling
Trends seen in the cat and dog food market also influence new products in the pet pig, bird, rabbit, hen, ferret and other small animal foods markets.
- Mon, 11 Jun 2018 04:09:00 +0000: Human vs. pet food labeling: How do they differ? - Pet Food Labeling
Several key differences in pet food labeling requirements may prove challenging for human food manufacturers looking to enter the pet food arena.
- Tue, 05 Jun 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Reader’s Digest warns of ‘sneaky’ dog food label ‘lies’ - Pet Food Labeling
Articles in Petfood Industry have also addressed the validity of some of these pet food labeling claims.
- Thu, 03 May 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Amazon follows trends in launch of private label dog food - Pet Food Labeling
Wag dog food is available only to Amazon Prime subscribers.
- Mon, 30 Apr 2018 04:00:00 +0000: 5 ingredient trends for pet food’s next evolution - Pet Food Labeling
Five keys to pet food’s next evolution appeared when Nielsen market researchers looked at both pet food packaging claims and the ingredients listed on the labels.
- Mon, 16 Apr 2018 04:00:00 +0000: 4 possible updates to AAFCO pet food labeling guidelines - Pet Food Labeling
The Pet Food Committee of the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) discussed pet food labeling modernization efforts.
- Tue, 03 Apr 2018 08:00:00 +0000: Pet food transparency: buzzword, urban legend or reality? - Pet Food Labeling
Transparency shouldn’t be used merely as a pet food buzzword and should have some teeth behind its meaning. Pet owners want the facts as they stand today.
- Mon, 02 Apr 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Clean label pet foods need identifiable ingredients - Pet Food Labeling
The exact definition of a clean label remains amorphous.
- Fri, 30 Mar 2018 04:00:00 +0000: ‘No ingredients from China’ pet food offensive to some - Pet Food Labeling
Not all consumers or pet specialty store clerks may be aware of the decade-old reasoning behind “no ingredients from China” labeling.
- Thu, 15 Mar 2018 04:00:00 +0000: Low-glycemic dog food labels may mislead consumers - Pet Food Labeling
Unlike cats and humans who develop Type 2 diabetes as a result of insulin resistance and hyperglycemia, there is no published evidence of this in dogs.
Read More About Issues of Pet food Industry Go To: http://www.petfoodindustry.com/
tag; pet food labeling, inopets, dog food, cat food, poultry by-products, pet food labeling, pet food products, country-of-origin labeling, pets food, pet food labeling, dry food, meat meal, pet food labeling, gmo labeling, dogs and cats, food allergen, pet food labeling, pets health, animal feed, pet food labeling, gluten free, ino pets parents classifieds, best friend social, pet parents, pets parents,