Pet Food Recalls, Stay up-to-date with our comprehensive list of cat and dog food, cat and dog treat and other pet food recalls provided by PetfoodIndustry.com
- Tue, 12 Jan 2021 05:00:00 +0000: 70 pets dead; Sportmix High Energy pet food recall grows - Pet Food Recalls
By January 11, more than 70 pets had died after eating Sportmix High Energy pet foods, according to reports submitted to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Wed, 30 Dec 2020 05:00:00 +0000: 28 dog deaths prompt Sportmix High Energy dog food recall - Pet Food Recalls
The company recalled the product, and tests indicated levels of aflatoxin that exceed acceptable limits. FDA agents continue their investigation into the recalled product.
- Thu, 17 Dec 2020 05:00:00 +0000: Pig-ear dog chew linked Salmonella outbreak over in Canada - Pet Food Recalls
The Public Health Agency of Canada announced that the group is winding down its investigation into an outbreak of Salmonella linked to pig ear dog chews.
- Mon, 16 Nov 2020 05:00:00 +0000: Albright’s Raw Dog Food recalls 67 cases for Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
Albright’s Raw Dog Food of Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA recalled 67 cases of chicken recipe for dogs because it has the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella, according to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- Tue, 13 Oct 2020 04:00:00 +0000: Sunshine Mills expands pet food recall for aflatoxin - Pet Food Recalls
Sunshine Mills, Inc. expanded its voluntary recall of certain pet food products that were made with corn that contained aflatoxin at levels above U.S. Food and Drug Administration action levels.
- Wed, 30 Sep 2020 04:00:00 +0000: Pig ear dog treats linked to Canadian Salmonella outbreak - Pet Food Recalls
Some of the individuals who became sick reported feeding their dog Paws Up! and Western Family brands of pig ear dog treats before their illnesses occurred.
- Fri, 25 Sep 2020 04:00:00 +0000: Billy+Margot Wild Kangaroo and Superfoods dog food recall - Pet Food Recalls
The recalled pet food bags bear the lot code V 07 Feb 2022. No illnesses have been reported.
- Fri, 04 Sep 2020 04:00:00 +0000: Sunshine Mills recalls dog foods for aflatoxin levels - Pet Food Recalls
No illnesses have been reported in association with these products to date, and no other Sunshine Mills, Inc. pet food products are affected by this announcement.
- Wed, 26 Aug 2020 04:00:00 +0000: Nature’s Menu dog food recalled for Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
Sunshine Mills, Inc. issued a voluntary recall of Nature’s Menu Super Premium Dog Food with a Blend of Real Chicken & Quail because of the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella, according to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- Tue, 14 Jul 2020 04:00:00 +0000: Benyfit raw beef dog food recalled in UK for Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
These products have been sold by various independent pet food stores in the UK and online.
- Mon, 06 Jul 2020 04:00:00 +0000: Smucker recalls canned cat food for choline chloride - Pet Food Recalls
The J. M. Smucker Company announced a voluntary recall of one lot of Natural Balance Ultra Premium Chicken & Liver Paté Formula canned cat food due to health concerns likely associated with elevated levels of choline chloride.
- Fri, 26 Jun 2020 04:00:00 +0000: Carnivora raw pet food recalled in Canada for E. coli - Pet Food Recalls
On June 12, Canadian health officials announced the recall of Carnivora Fresh Frozen Patties for Dogs and Cats. The recalled pet food may be contaminated with Escherichia coli O157 (E. coli) and there is risk of cross contamination and illness after handling the pet food.
- Thu, 26 Mar 2020 04:00:00 +0000: IcelandicPlus recalls dried-fish pet treats for size - Pet Food Recalls
IcelandicPlus of Ft. Washington, Pennsylvania, USA recalled Capelin Pet Treats because some of the fish have exceeded the FDA compliance guideline for fish larger than 5 inches.
- Fri, 21 Feb 2020 05:00:00 +0000: Happy Hounds recalled raw dog food in UK for bacteria - Pet Food Recalls
Sampling undertaken by Happy Hounds has identified elevated levels of bacteria indicating a potential risk. A withdrawal and recall have been actioned by the company.
- Wed, 19 Feb 2020 05:00:00 +0000: FDA warns of Salmonella in Aunt Jeni’s frozen raw pet food - Pet Food Recalls
A sample collected from a store in the District of Columbia tested positive for Salmonella.
- Fri, 06 Dec 2019 21:08:00 +0000: J.M. Smucker recalls cat food over unspecified ingredient - Pet Food Recalls
Ingesting affected product may cause nausea with excessive salivation, diarrhea or vomiting to more severe symptoms including difficulty walking, seizures and, in extreme situations, death.
- Mon, 18 Nov 2019 05:00:00 +0000: Go Raw recalls Quest raw beef cat food over Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
No illnesses have been reported to date in connection with this problem.
- Fri, 04 Oct 2019 16:00:00 +0000: FDA reports on pig ear recalls, FSMA pet food compliance - Pet Food Recalls
Pig ear pet treats contaminated with Salmonella have caused 143 human illnesses to date, FDA reported. The agency also reported on FSMA inspections.
- Thu, 26 Sep 2019 04:00:00 +0000: TDBBS recalls pig ear dog chew treats - Pet Food Recalls
TDBBS recalled a limited distribution of two pig ear dog chew treat products sold through Amazon.com, USA Thick Pig Ear 8 and 20 packs, for potential Salmonella contamination, according to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- Mon, 09 Sep 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Dog Goods expands pig ear dog treat recall for Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
This recall is being expanded after Rhode Island Department of Health testing found Salmonella in Berkley and Jensen brand pig ear pet treats.
Read More About Issues of Pet food Industry Go To: http://www.petfoodindustry.com/
tag; pet food recalls, dog food, recalled pet food, pet food recalls, dry dog food, salmonella contamination, pet food recall, recalled products, best by, nature’s variety, pet food recalls, natures variety, pet food products, wheat gluten, pet lovers, hills pet, natural balance, kidney failure, ino pets parents classifieds, best friend social, pet parents, pets parents,