Pet Food Recalls, Stay up-to-date with our comprehensive list of cat and dog food, cat and dog treat and other pet food recalls provided by PetfoodIndustry.com
- Mon, 19 Aug 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Dog Goods recalls pig ear dog chews for Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
Dog Goods USA LLC recalled Chef Toby Pig Ears Treats because of possible salmonella contamination, according to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Fri, 16 Aug 2019 18:28:00 +0000: FDA warns consumers of some Texas Tripe raw pet food - Pet Food Recalls
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration cautioned pet owners not to feed their pets certain lots of Texas Tripe Inc. raw pet food.
- Wed, 31 Jul 2019 04:00:00 +0000: FDA, CDC recommend no pig ear dog chew use in US - Pet Food Recalls
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommended that people neither buy nor use all pig ear pet treats in the United States.
- Tue, 30 Jul 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Lennox recalls pig ear dog treats for Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
Public health officials in the United States continue investigating 93 cases of Salmonella infection in humans, as of July 17, which pig ear dog treats may have spread.
- Fri, 26 Jul 2019 11:00:00 +0000: Recent Salmonella cases show pet food’s tie to human food - Pet Food Recalls
Salmonella tied to pig ear dog treats, plus historical data, reveals links between pet food and human food, and disparity in how federal agencies view them.
- Wed, 10 Jul 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Homeland By Products recalls raw pet foods for Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
No other Homeland By Products Ltd products are known to be affected.
- Fri, 05 Jul 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Pet Supplies Plus recalls pig ear dog chew for Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
Pet Supplies Plus is advising consumers it is recalling bulk pig ear product supplied to all locations by several different vendors due to the potential of Salmonella contamination.
- Fri, 28 Jun 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Central Aquatics recalls Aqueon Betta Food for Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
Salmonella can affect animals eating the products and there is risk to humans from handling contaminated pet products.
- Thu, 23 May 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Hill’s adds lot code to excess vitamin D dog food recall - Pet Food Recalls
Hill’s Pet Nutrition stated that a single can date/lot code within an already recalled case of dog food was inadvertently omitted from the company’s list of dog foods recalled for excessive vitamin D levels.
- Mon, 08 Apr 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Thorgersen Family Farm recalls raw llama meat pet foods - Pet Food Recalls
The following varieties, packaged in two pound packs, are included in this recall: course ground rabbit, course ground mallard duck, ground llama, and ground pork frozen raw pet food.
- Mon, 01 Apr 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Nestle Purina recalls Muse wet cat food for rubber pieces - Pet Food Recalls
The product could contain rubber pieces that are translucent yellow with a blue backing, which may present a potential choking hazard.
- Wed, 27 Mar 2019 04:00:00 +0000: FDA alert: Darwin’s Natural raw dog food for Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued an alert cautioning pet owners not to feed their dogs three lots of Darwin’s Natural Pet Products raw dog food.
- Thu, 21 Mar 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Hill’s Pet Nutrition expands dog food vitamin D recall - Pet Food Recalls
Hill's Pet Nutrition expanded its voluntary recall of canned dog food products to include more varieties and additional SKUs.
- Fri, 01 Feb 2019 05:00:00 +0000: Hill’s Pet Nutrition recalls 25 dog foods for vitamin D - Pet Food Recalls
Hill’s Pet Nutrition is voluntarily recalling 25 varieties of canned dog food products due to potentially elevated levels of vitamin D.
- Tue, 29 Jan 2019 05:00:00 +0000: Woody’s Pet Food Deli raw turkey recalled for Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
Sampling was begun after the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) identified a human case of Salmonella linked to the pet food.
- Tue, 22 Jan 2019 05:00:00 +0000: A+ Answers Pet Food maker refutes FDA Salmonella warning - Pet Food Recalls
Lystn stated that the company was correcting a number of errors in the FDA notice.
- Wed, 16 Jan 2019 05:00:00 +0000: FDA warns A+ Answers beef dog food may contain Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
Lystn, LLC, also doing business as Answers Pet Food, is the brand owner of A+ Answers Straight Beef Formula for Dogs and has recalled the affected lot in Nebraska, but has not implemented a nationwide recall.
- Mon, 31 Dec 2018 06:00:00 +0000: 4 pet food developments to watch as 2019 begins - Pet Food Recalls
What can we expect with pet food M&A, novel ingredients, recalls and other ingredient situations and e-commerce wars in the new year?
- Mon, 31 Dec 2018 05:00:00 +0000: Avondale Pet Foods recalls raw pet food for Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
This product has been sold in Scotland and England only.
- Thu, 27 Dec 2018 05:00:00 +0000: Columbia River Natural expands raw pet food recall - Pet Food Recalls
No illnesses have been reported to date.
Read More About Issues of Pet food Industry Go To: http://www.petfoodindustry.com/
tag; pet food recalls, dog food, recalled pet food, pet food recalls, dry dog food, salmonella contamination, pet food recall, recalled products, best by, nature’s variety, pet food recalls, natures variety, pet food products, wheat gluten, pet lovers, hills pet, natural balance, kidney failure, ino pets parents classifieds, best friend social, pet parents, pets parents,