Pet Food Recalls, Stay up-to-date with our comprehensive list of cat and dog food, cat and dog treat and other pet food recalls provided by PetfoodIndustry.com
- Fri, 04 Sep 2020 04:00:00 +0000: Sunshine Mills recalls dog foods for aflatoxin levels - Pet Food Recalls
No illnesses have been reported in association with these products to date, and no other Sunshine Mills, Inc. pet food products are affected by this announcement.
- Wed, 26 Aug 2020 04:00:00 +0000: Nature’s Menu dog food recalled for Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
Sunshine Mills, Inc. issued a voluntary recall of Nature’s Menu Super Premium Dog Food with a Blend of Real Chicken & Quail because of the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella, according to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- Tue, 14 Jul 2020 04:00:00 +0000: Benyfit raw beef dog food recalled in UK for Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
These products have been sold by various independent pet food stores in the UK and online.
- Mon, 06 Jul 2020 04:00:00 +0000: Smucker recalls canned cat food for choline chloride - Pet Food Recalls
The J. M. Smucker Company announced a voluntary recall of one lot of Natural Balance Ultra Premium Chicken & Liver Paté Formula canned cat food due to health concerns likely associated with elevated levels of choline chloride.
- Fri, 26 Jun 2020 04:00:00 +0000: Carnivora raw pet food recalled in Canada for E. coli - Pet Food Recalls
On June 12, Canadian health officials announced the recall of Carnivora Fresh Frozen Patties for Dogs and Cats. The recalled pet food may be contaminated with Escherichia coli O157 (E. coli) and there is risk of cross contamination and illness after handling the pet food.
- Thu, 26 Mar 2020 04:00:00 +0000: IcelandicPlus recalls dried-fish pet treats for size - Pet Food Recalls
IcelandicPlus of Ft. Washington, Pennsylvania, USA recalled Capelin Pet Treats because some of the fish have exceeded the FDA compliance guideline for fish larger than 5 inches.
- Fri, 21 Feb 2020 05:00:00 +0000: Happy Hounds recalled raw dog food in UK for bacteria - Pet Food Recalls
Sampling undertaken by Happy Hounds has identified elevated levels of bacteria indicating a potential risk. A withdrawal and recall have been actioned by the company.
- Wed, 19 Feb 2020 05:00:00 +0000: FDA warns of Salmonella in Aunt Jeni’s frozen raw pet food - Pet Food Recalls
A sample collected from a store in the District of Columbia tested positive for Salmonella.
- Fri, 06 Dec 2019 21:08:00 +0000: J.M. Smucker recalls cat food over unspecified ingredient - Pet Food Recalls
Ingesting affected product may cause nausea with excessive salivation, diarrhea or vomiting to more severe symptoms including difficulty walking, seizures and, in extreme situations, death.
- Mon, 18 Nov 2019 05:00:00 +0000: Go Raw recalls Quest raw beef cat food over Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
No illnesses have been reported to date in connection with this problem.
- Fri, 04 Oct 2019 16:00:00 +0000: FDA reports on pig ear recalls, FSMA pet food compliance - Pet Food Recalls
Pig ear pet treats contaminated with Salmonella have caused 143 human illnesses to date, FDA reported. The agency also reported on FSMA inspections.
- Thu, 26 Sep 2019 04:00:00 +0000: TDBBS recalls pig ear dog chew treats - Pet Food Recalls
TDBBS recalled a limited distribution of two pig ear dog chew treat products sold through Amazon.com, USA Thick Pig Ear 8 and 20 packs, for potential Salmonella contamination, according to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- Mon, 09 Sep 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Dog Goods expands pig ear dog treat recall for Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
This recall is being expanded after Rhode Island Department of Health testing found Salmonella in Berkley and Jensen brand pig ear pet treats.
- Thu, 05 Sep 2019 04:00:00 +0000: FDA cautions about some Aunt Jeni’s frozen raw dog food - Pet Food Recalls
Two samples of finished product collected during an inspection of Aunt Jeni’s Home Made tested positive for Salmonella, and/or L. mono.
- Wed, 28 Aug 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Brutus & Barnaby recalls pig ear dog chews for Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
Bags of our Pig Ears were distributed throughout all states via Amazon.com, Chewy.com, Brutusandbarnaby.com and the brick and mortar Natures Food Patch in Clearwater, Florida.
- Mon, 19 Aug 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Dog Goods recalls pig ear dog chews for Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
Dog Goods USA LLC recalled Chef Toby Pig Ears Treats because of possible salmonella contamination, according to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Fri, 16 Aug 2019 18:28:00 +0000: FDA warns consumers of some Texas Tripe raw pet food - Pet Food Recalls
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration cautioned pet owners not to feed their pets certain lots of Texas Tripe Inc. raw pet food.
- Wed, 31 Jul 2019 04:00:00 +0000: FDA, CDC recommend no pig ear dog chew use in US - Pet Food Recalls
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommended that people neither buy nor use all pig ear pet treats in the United States.
- Tue, 30 Jul 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Lennox recalls pig ear dog treats for Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
Public health officials in the United States continue investigating 93 cases of Salmonella infection in humans, as of July 17, which pig ear dog treats may have spread.
- Fri, 26 Jul 2019 11:00:00 +0000: Recent Salmonella cases show pet food’s tie to human food - Pet Food Recalls
Salmonella tied to pig ear dog treats, plus historical data, reveals links between pet food and human food, and disparity in how federal agencies view them.
Read More About Issues of Pet food Industry Go To: http://www.petfoodindustry.com/
tag; pet food recalls, dog food, recalled pet food, pet food recalls, dry dog food, salmonella contamination, pet food recall, recalled products, best by, nature’s variety, pet food recalls, natures variety, pet food products, wheat gluten, pet lovers, hills pet, natural balance, kidney failure, ino pets parents classifieds, best friend social, pet parents, pets parents,