Pet Food Recalls, Stay up-to-date with our comprehensive list of cat and dog food, cat and dog treat and other pet food recalls provided by PetfoodIndustry.com
- Fri, 06 Dec 2019 21:08:00 +0000: J.M. Smucker recalls cat food over unspecified ingredient - Pet Food Recalls
Ingesting affected product may cause nausea with excessive salivation, diarrhea or vomiting to more severe symptoms including difficulty walking, seizures and, in extreme situations, death.
- Mon, 18 Nov 2019 05:00:00 +0000: Go Raw recalls Quest raw beef cat food over Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
No illnesses have been reported to date in connection with this problem.
- Fri, 04 Oct 2019 16:00:00 +0000: FDA reports on pig ear recalls, FSMA pet food compliance - Pet Food Recalls
Pig ear pet treats contaminated with Salmonella have caused 143 human illnesses to date, FDA reported. The agency also reported on FSMA inspections.
- Thu, 26 Sep 2019 04:00:00 +0000: TDBBS recalls pig ear dog chew treats - Pet Food Recalls
TDBBS recalled a limited distribution of two pig ear dog chew treat products sold through Amazon.com, USA Thick Pig Ear 8 and 20 packs, for potential Salmonella contamination, according to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- Mon, 09 Sep 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Dog Goods expands pig ear dog treat recall for Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
This recall is being expanded after Rhode Island Department of Health testing found Salmonella in Berkley and Jensen brand pig ear pet treats.
- Thu, 05 Sep 2019 04:00:00 +0000: FDA cautions about some Aunt Jeni’s frozen raw dog food - Pet Food Recalls
Two samples of finished product collected during an inspection of Aunt Jeni’s Home Made tested positive for Salmonella, and/or L. mono.
- Wed, 28 Aug 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Brutus & Barnaby recalls pig ear dog chews for Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
Bags of our Pig Ears were distributed throughout all states via Amazon.com, Chewy.com, Brutusandbarnaby.com and the brick and mortar Natures Food Patch in Clearwater, Florida.
- Mon, 19 Aug 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Dog Goods recalls pig ear dog chews for Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
Dog Goods USA LLC recalled Chef Toby Pig Ears Treats because of possible salmonella contamination, according to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Fri, 16 Aug 2019 18:28:00 +0000: FDA warns consumers of some Texas Tripe raw pet food - Pet Food Recalls
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration cautioned pet owners not to feed their pets certain lots of Texas Tripe Inc. raw pet food.
- Wed, 31 Jul 2019 04:00:00 +0000: FDA, CDC recommend no pig ear dog chew use in US - Pet Food Recalls
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommended that people neither buy nor use all pig ear pet treats in the United States.
- Tue, 30 Jul 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Lennox recalls pig ear dog treats for Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
Public health officials in the United States continue investigating 93 cases of Salmonella infection in humans, as of July 17, which pig ear dog treats may have spread.
- Fri, 26 Jul 2019 11:00:00 +0000: Recent Salmonella cases show pet food’s tie to human food - Pet Food Recalls
Salmonella tied to pig ear dog treats, plus historical data, reveals links between pet food and human food, and disparity in how federal agencies view them.
- Wed, 10 Jul 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Homeland By Products recalls raw pet foods for Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
No other Homeland By Products Ltd products are known to be affected.
- Fri, 05 Jul 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Pet Supplies Plus recalls pig ear dog chew for Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
Pet Supplies Plus is advising consumers it is recalling bulk pig ear product supplied to all locations by several different vendors due to the potential of Salmonella contamination.
- Fri, 28 Jun 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Central Aquatics recalls Aqueon Betta Food for Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
Salmonella can affect animals eating the products and there is risk to humans from handling contaminated pet products.
- Thu, 23 May 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Hill’s adds lot code to excess vitamin D dog food recall - Pet Food Recalls
Hill’s Pet Nutrition stated that a single can date/lot code within an already recalled case of dog food was inadvertently omitted from the company’s list of dog foods recalled for excessive vitamin D levels.
- Mon, 08 Apr 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Thorgersen Family Farm recalls raw llama meat pet foods - Pet Food Recalls
The following varieties, packaged in two pound packs, are included in this recall: course ground rabbit, course ground mallard duck, ground llama, and ground pork frozen raw pet food.
- Mon, 01 Apr 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Nestle Purina recalls Muse wet cat food for rubber pieces - Pet Food Recalls
The product could contain rubber pieces that are translucent yellow with a blue backing, which may present a potential choking hazard.
- Wed, 27 Mar 2019 04:00:00 +0000: FDA alert: Darwin’s Natural raw dog food for Salmonella - Pet Food Recalls
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued an alert cautioning pet owners not to feed their dogs three lots of Darwin’s Natural Pet Products raw dog food.
- Thu, 21 Mar 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Hill’s Pet Nutrition expands dog food vitamin D recall - Pet Food Recalls
Hill's Pet Nutrition expanded its voluntary recall of canned dog food products to include more varieties and additional SKUs.
Read More About Issues of Pet food Industry Go To: http://www.petfoodindustry.com/
tag; pet food recalls, dog food, recalled pet food, pet food recalls, dry dog food, salmonella contamination, pet food recall, recalled products, best by, nature’s variety, pet food recalls, natures variety, pet food products, wheat gluten, pet lovers, hills pet, natural balance, kidney failure, ino pets parents classifieds, best friend social, pet parents, pets parents,