Pet Food Market Trends, learn what trends are influencing the pet food and pet treats we feed our cats, dogs and companion animals.
- Mon, 18 Mar 2019 19:39:00 +0000: The increasing popularity of vegan pet food in the UK - Pet Food Market Trends
The number of people eating a vegan diet in the UK is on the rise, and so is the popularity of vegan pet food.
- Mon, 18 Mar 2019 19:14:00 +0000: South African premium pet food companies see growth - Pet Food Market Trends
Maneli Pets and SA Complete Pet Food in South Africa are capitalizing on the global pet food premiumization trend.
- Mon, 18 Mar 2019 19:00:00 +0000: 5 fastest-growing pet food opportunities globally - Pet Food Market Trends
For future success in the global pet food market, look to fast-growing areas such as cat food, treats, wet food, the Asia-Pacific region and e-commerce.
- Mon, 18 Mar 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Blue Buffalo pet owner household penetration grew in 2018 - Pet Food Market Trends
Increasing household penetration forms the foundation for Blue Buffalo’s ultimate goal to reach more pet owners and continue growth online and in stores, especially food, drug and mass market (FDM) retailers.
- Fri, 15 Mar 2019 23:11:00 +0000: Work-life balance, housing affect Hong Kong pet food market - Pet Food Market Trends
Residents in Hong Kong are owning an increasing number of dogs and cats, providing opportunities for commercial pet food.
- Thu, 14 Mar 2019 05:00:00 +0000: Royal Canin balances online and global pet food presence - Pet Food Market Trends
Maintaining Royal Canin’s sweet spot in e-commerce requires striking a balance between meeting pet owners’ demands while making sure that the company maintains connections with the prescribers.
- Wed, 13 Mar 2019 13:00:00 +0000: Is pet food production signaling recession in Mexico? - Pet Food Market Trends
The Mexican pet food market is maturing, leading to decreased dry food production and creating potential for innovation, especially with premium pet foods.
- Wed, 13 Mar 2019 09:00:00 +0000: Fake news: Petco drops pet food with artificial ingredients - Pet Food Market Trends
The reality is that Petco, claiming to be the first and only major pet food retailer to make this move, has not banned all artificial ingredients.
- Mon, 11 Mar 2019 04:00:00 +0000: Blue Buffalo may shift towards wet pet food and treats - Pet Food Market Trends
Blue Buffalo executives may steer the pet food brand’s product mix towards wet pet foods and treats as the company further expands in the food, drug and mass market (FDM) retail channel.
- Mon, 11 Mar 2019 04:00:00 +0000: How pet food retail shifts are playing out in each channel - Pet Food Market Trends
Pet food e-commerce is growing rapidly, mass market sales are up slightly, and although pet specialty is flat, this channel still has opportunities to compete.
- Wed, 06 Mar 2019 05:00:00 +0000: European online pet food retailer not losing to Amazon - Pet Food Market Trends
In 2018, Amazon launched private label dog and cat food in Europe. Learn how a pet specialty online retailer reacted and what it meant for pet food sales.
- Fri, 01 Mar 2019 05:00:00 +0000: Pets Choice acquires UK pet food maker Rufus Foods - Pet Food Market Trends
Pets Choice management stated that they intend to build out Rufus’ customer base.
- Tue, 26 Feb 2019 14:29:00 +0000: Smucker pet food net sales at US$759 million in Q3 FY2019 - Pet Food Market Trends
Pet food segment profits for Smucker increased US$30.3 million to reach US$147.9 million, an increase of 26 percent.
- Thu, 21 Feb 2019 05:00:00 +0000: Correction: Top 5 pet food brands on Amazon in 2018 - Pet Food Market Trends
EDITOR'S NOTE: Pete Andrews, director of insights at Edge by Ascential, said, “There was incorrect data published in our recent press release. We quoted that Taste of the Wild has decreased in market by 20 percent. Upon further review, our data in fact shows that their 1st Party market share on Amazon has stayed constant throughout the year."
- Wed, 20 Feb 2019 16:00:00 +0000: Pet food retailing disruptions: impact on pet specialty - Pet Food Market Trends
Constant changes in pet food retailing and e-commerce may impact independent pet retailers the most, but they are instituting their own changes to compete.
- Wed, 20 Feb 2019 05:00:00 +0000: Updates: 4 natural pet food lawsuits from 2017 to 2019 - Pet Food Market Trends
While some of these legal issues have been resolved, others continue in courts.
- Mon, 18 Feb 2019 21:00:00 +0000: Global pet food sales hit $91 billion in 2018 - Pet Food Market Trends
Pet food’s growth since 2013 outpaced that of human food and other consumer goods, with the highest in treats, Asia Pacific and online, said Euromonitor.
- Mon, 18 Feb 2019 05:00:00 +0000: 5 lawsuits allege dogs dead, sick from Hill’s pet food - Pet Food Market Trends
The legal actions were related to elevated levels of vitamin D in the pet food company’s recalled wet dog food. Plaintiffs claimed their dogs’ deaths resulted from elevated vitamin D in recalled dog food.
- Mon, 18 Feb 2019 05:00:00 +0000: Hill’s Pet Nutrition plans facility expansion in Kansas - Pet Food Market Trends
During the next two years, the pet food company plans to invest US$20 million in the expansion.
- Fri, 15 Feb 2019 16:00:00 +0000: 3 new frontiers for pet food premiumization - Pet Food Market Trends
Pet food premiumization is evolving to include ethical and sustainability claims, value for money and customized pet food formulas, says Euromonitor.
Read More About Issues of Pet food Industry Go To: http://www.petfoodindustry.com/
tag; pet food market trends, inopets, farmers market, food and beverage, pet food, pet food market trends, food preservatives, food production, food additives,pet food market trends, low-calorie food, market size, restaurant associations, pet food market trends, farmers markets, fruits and vegetables, pet food market trends, grocery stores, wic fmnp, food assistance, pet food market trends, gluten-free foods, pet food market trends, ino pets parents classifieds, best friend social, pet parents, pets parents,