Pet Food Market Trends, learn what trends are influencing the pet food and pet treats we feed our cats, dogs and companion animals.
- Fri, 15 Feb 2019 16:00:00 +0000: 3 new frontiers for pet food premiumization - Pet Food Market Trends
Pet food premiumization is evolving to include ethical and sustainability claims, value for money and customized pet food formulas, says Euromonitor.
- Thu, 14 Feb 2019 22:27:00 +0000: Pet ownership trends: Rise in renting, multiple pets - Pet Food Market Trends
Larger economic trends and altered perceptions of pets as companions are causing shifts in the demographics of pet ownership, away from home ownership and towards owning multiple pets.
- Thu, 14 Feb 2019 21:00:00 +0000: U.S. 2018 pet food exports exceed 700,000 metric tons - Pet Food Market Trends
While U.S. pet food exports grew in 2018, their global share continues to fall amid rising competition, tariffs and lack of trade deals with key countries.
- Tue, 12 Feb 2019 05:00:00 +0000: UK specialty retailer stockpiles pet food before Brexit - Pet Food Market Trends
British pet specialty retailer Pets at Home plans to stockpile up to GBP8 million of pet food as a bulwark against effects of a potential hard Brexit.
- Tue, 12 Feb 2019 05:00:00 +0000: Chinese pet food company to open European office in 2019 - Pet Food Market Trends
Martien van Bohemen will lead Yantai China Pet Foods Europe.
- Thu, 07 Feb 2019 05:00:00 +0000: Heavy metal lawsuit against Champion Petfoods dismissed - Pet Food Market Trends
The Judge dismissed the case with prejudice, meaning that the case cannot be brought back to court.
- Wed, 06 Feb 2019 23:09:00 +0000: Pet food market outlook for 2019 - Pet Food Market Trends
Slowing sales in the mature U.S. pet food market mean a closer look at additional channels for pet food revenue opportunities.
- Wed, 06 Feb 2019 16:33:00 +0000: Pet food ingredient solutions for current trends - Pet Food Market Trends
Pet food ingredient suppliers share how they're working to meet the needs of formulators looking to keep up with current pet consumer trends.
- Tue, 05 Feb 2019 05:00:00 +0000: Biotech secrets lawsuit against Purina PetCare upheld - Pet Food Market Trends
The United States District Court of Eastern Missouri ruled against Nestle Purina PetCare’s motion to dismiss a lawsuit against the pet food manufacturer by Kane Biotech Inc.
- Mon, 04 Feb 2019 05:00:00 +0000: Mars to develop pet food facility in China with US$100 million - Pet Food Market Trends
The Chinese pet food facility development was valued at more than US$100 million, with registered capital of US$40 million, according to the management committee.
- Mon, 04 Feb 2019 05:00:00 +0000: Symrise to purchase pet food ingredient supplier ADF - Pet Food Market Trends
With the acquisition, Symrise aims to broaden its activities in the fast growing pet food business and to expand its position in the attractive food nutrition market.
- Fri, 01 Feb 2019 17:35:00 +0000: ADM completes acquisition of Neovia - Pet Food Market Trends
Archer Daniels Midland Co. (ADM) has successfully completed its EUR1.544 billion (US$1.77 billion) acquisition of Neovia, creating a global leader in value-added products and solutions for production and companion animals.
- Fri, 01 Feb 2019 16:00:00 +0000: Petfood Forum tackles pet food e-commerce, retail changes - Pet Food Market Trends
The pet food e-commerce and retailing landscape is dynamic and changing very rapidly. Learn expert predictions on what could happen next and how to prepare.
- Fri, 01 Feb 2019 16:00:00 +0000: Pakistan pet food market: opportunities on the horizon - Pet Food Market Trends
Currently very small, the Pakistan pet food market is growing: imports reached a record US$2.65 million in 2018 and have grown 1,200 percent in 10 years.
- Fri, 01 Feb 2019 15:00:00 +0000: Pet food value over volume: dry production up 1 percent - Pet Food Market Trends
Dry pet food production increased only 1 percent from 2017 to 2018, according to Alltech’s annual global feed survey, with higher growth in Asia-Pacific.
- Thu, 31 Jan 2019 05:00:00 +0000: Mars Petcare buys UK-based Davies Veterinary Specialists - Pet Food Market Trends
Linnaeus, a member of Mars Petcare’s Veterinary Health Group, purchased Davies Veterinary Specialists, a veterinary group based in Hertfordshire, England.
- Wed, 30 Jan 2019 05:00:00 +0000: Brandless online retailer sells private label dog treats - Pet Food Market Trends
In January, Brandless began selling four varieties of dog treat, as well as an organic beef bone broth for dogs, under the online retailers’ eponymous private label brand.
- Tue, 29 Jan 2019 05:00:00 +0000: Big Heart Pet Brands faces lawsuit over natural claims - Pet Food Market Trends
Two consumers allege that Big Heart falsely markets Nature's Recipe brand pet foods as all natural.
- Mon, 28 Jan 2019 14:00:00 +0000: Pet food retail market disruption in 2019, act 2 - Pet Food Market Trends
It is still only in January. What’s next?
- Mon, 28 Jan 2019 05:00:00 +0000: Hill’s Pet Nutrition sales up 6 percent in Q4 2018 - Pet Food Market Trends
Colgate-Palmolive announced their results for the fourth quarter of 2018 on Jan. 25.
Read More About Issues of Pet food Industry Go To: http://www.petfoodindustry.com/
tag; pet food market trends, inopets, farmers market, food and beverage, pet food, pet food market trends, food preservatives, food production, food additives,pet food market trends, low-calorie food, market size, restaurant associations, pet food market trends, farmers markets, fruits and vegetables, pet food market trends, grocery stores, wic fmnp, food assistance, pet food market trends, gluten-free foods, pet food market trends, ino pets parents classifieds, best friend social, pet parents, pets parents,