Pet Food Regulations, the federal, state and local laws and regulations that govern the sale of cat food and dog food and animal feeds as well as pet food labeling laws.
- Wed, 24 Jun 2020 15:20:00 +0000: US pet food exports to China look strong despite tension - Pet Food Regulations
U.S. and Chinese envoys ability to work out a deal bodes well for future pet food trade between the two economic superpowers.
- Fri, 19 Jun 2020 04:00:00 +0000: US pet food exports to China may hit US$300 Mil - Pet Food Regulations
As the provisions of the U.S.-China Phase One Economic and Trade Agreement come into effect, United States pet food exports to China may grow dramatically.
- Tue, 16 Jun 2020 02:49:00 +0000: US pet food with beef now allowed in Singapore - Pet Food Regulations
Learn about a 13-year-old beef ingredient restriction has been overturned in Singapore after nearly two years of discussion between the country and the U.S.
- Wed, 03 Jun 2020 04:00:00 +0000: COVID-19, pet food e-commerce, cheese: May 2020 columns - Pet Food Regulations
However, AAFCO regulations, online pet food sales and even cheese also appeared on Petfood Industry.
- Mon, 11 May 2020 22:39:00 +0000: More AAFCO pet food regulation changes on the way - Pet Food Regulations
Product naming, ingredient claims and trial protocols are all seeing modifications under new AAFCO rules.
- Mon, 04 May 2020 04:00:00 +0000: Pet food safety protocols aid plants’ pandemic protection - Pet Food Regulations
Federal scrutiny of Salmonella and similar microbes in pet food facilities unintentionally may have helped dog, cat and other pet food makers in the pandemic.
- Thu, 23 Apr 2020 04:00:00 +0000: 13 Simmons Pet Food employees positive for COVID-19 - Pet Food Regulations
Thirteen employees of a Simmons Pet Food plant in Emporia, Kansas tested positive for coronavirus infection although not all had reported to work while ill.
- Mon, 13 Apr 2020 04:00:00 +0000: Sanitizing better than COVID testing in pet food plants - Pet Food Regulations
FDA officials also discussed how pet food industry facility staff should prove essential worker status during the COVID-19 pandemic travel restrictions.
- Thu, 02 Apr 2020 02:19:00 +0000: Vitamin K in cat foods: Necessary, but source questioned - Pet Food Regulations
A synthetic analog for vitamin K, MSBC, is causing a stir among some state feed control officials.
- Wed, 01 Apr 2020 15:00:00 +0000: FDA urges pet owners not to hoard pet food - Pet Food Regulations
There are no actual pet food shortages in the US due to the COVID-19 crisis, just unprecedented demand, says director of the Center for Veterinary Medicine.
- Mon, 30 Mar 2020 04:00:00 +0000: FDA to brief animal food industry on COVID-19 - Pet Food Regulations
FDA will host a stakeholder call with the pet food and other animal feed industries on Tuesday, March 31 at 3:00 p.m. EDT.
- Fri, 20 Mar 2020 04:00:00 +0000: Feds deem pet food industry vital during COVID-19 pandemic - Pet Food Regulations
United States Department of Homeland Security officials defined some pet food industry professionals as “Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers” during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Wed, 11 Mar 2020 00:55:00 +0000: 13 US pet food companies added to China customs list - Pet Food Regulations
13 new U.S. pet food companies have been added to China's GACC list, but potential barriers to export still exist.
- Tue, 03 Mar 2020 05:00:00 +0000: CBD dog treats blamed for pets’ death, illness - Pet Food Regulations
A woman in Augusta, Georgia, USA, believes that dog treats containing cannabidiol (CBD) caused the death of one of her Chihuahuas and sickened the other.
- Wed, 05 Feb 2020 05:00:00 +0000: Avoid new product launch delays with AAFCO cooperation - Pet Food Regulations
The sooner a dog, cat or other pet food company contacts the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO), the sooner that brand can launch a new product using novel pet food ingredients.
- Thu, 30 Jan 2020 22:00:00 +0000: South Korea considers new pro-animal regulations - Pet Food Regulations
New laws in South Korea promise to contribute to growing pet ownership and pet food consumption in the country, despite its reputation for dog meat farms.
- Fri, 24 Jan 2020 05:00:00 +0000: Lawsuit over Blue Buffalo dog food carbs versus wolf diet - Pet Food Regulations
A dog owner filed a class action lawsuit claiming that consumption of Blue Buffalo dog food caused her pet’s obesity.
- Thu, 23 Jan 2020 21:00:00 +0000: Links between CBD pet and human markets offer insights - Pet Food Regulations
Surveys show similar consumer interest and use of CBD pet and human products and also the same lack of information, research and legal status.
- Fri, 10 Jan 2020 19:00:00 +0000: Japan pet industry prepares for new regulations - Pet Food Regulations
New government regulations for the Japanese pet industry include one limiting sales of pets online, but that doesn’t seem to affect pet food sales growth.
- Thu, 09 Jan 2020 05:00:00 +0000: CBD not GRAS for lack of nutritional benefit evidence - Pet Food Regulations
To achieve recognition as generally recognized as safe (GRAS) by U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) officials, pet food ingredients must meet specific requirements, beyond simply being safe.
Read More About Issues of Pet food Industry Go To: http://www.petfoodindustry.com/
tag; pet food regulations,dog food, meat by-products, epartment of agriculture, pet food regulations, department of agriculture, poultry by-products, pet food regulations, pet treats, federal regulations, canned food,pet food regulations, dogs and cats, foot-and-mouth disease, pet food regulations, food additives, food-borne illness, pet food regulations, foodborne illness, cats and dogs, ino pets parents classifieds, best friend social, pet parents, pets parents,