Pet Food Regulations, the federal, state and local laws and regulations that govern the sale of cat food and dog food and animal feeds as well as pet food labeling laws.
- Thu, 17 Sep 2020 04:00:00 +0000: CBD pet products may face more FDA warnings, lawsuits - Pet Food Regulations
Depending on how that policy ends up, FDA could issue more warning letters to pet product companies using CBD in their formulations.
- Tue, 18 Aug 2020 04:00:00 +0000: Lawsuit over Champion Petfood wild-caught trout claims - Pet Food Regulations
Animal Equity, filed a lawsuit against Champion Petfood alleging false advertising of several brands of Acana pet food made with rainbow trout.
- Thu, 13 Aug 2020 04:00:00 +0000: CBD legal patchwork complicates pet product marketing - Pet Food Regulations
Individual state laws tangle with federal regulations to create a patchwork of laws governing the use of CBD in pet foods, treats and supplements.
- Fri, 07 Aug 2020 05:22:00 +0000: AAFCO defines ‘common or usual’ ingredients in pet food - Pet Food Regulations
While an already unofficially known definition for "common food" exists, a formal definition will presumably assist in universal understanding on both the regulatory and industry sides.
- Mon, 06 Jul 2020 09:27:00 +0000: Philippine tax agency to go after online pet shops - Pet Food Regulations
The Philippine government says all online pet food sellers must register and pay taxes in order to be included in formal economy.
- Wed, 24 Jun 2020 15:20:00 +0000: US pet food exports to China look strong despite tension - Pet Food Regulations
U.S. and Chinese envoys ability to work out a deal bodes well for future pet food trade between the two economic superpowers.
- Fri, 19 Jun 2020 04:00:00 +0000: US pet food exports to China may hit US$300 Mil - Pet Food Regulations
As the provisions of the U.S.-China Phase One Economic and Trade Agreement come into effect, United States pet food exports to China may grow dramatically.
- Tue, 16 Jun 2020 02:49:00 +0000: US pet food with beef now allowed in Singapore - Pet Food Regulations
Learn about a 13-year-old beef ingredient restriction has been overturned in Singapore after nearly two years of discussion between the country and the U.S.
- Wed, 03 Jun 2020 13:52:00 +0000: AAFCO to require qualification of the term ‘buffalo’ - Pet Food Regulations
New requirements from AAFCO regarding the term "buffalo" will require label updates, and there is currently no grace period for enforcement.
- Wed, 03 Jun 2020 04:00:00 +0000: COVID-19, pet food e-commerce, cheese: May 2020 columns - Pet Food Regulations
However, AAFCO regulations, online pet food sales and even cheese also appeared on Petfood Industry.
- Mon, 11 May 2020 22:39:00 +0000: More AAFCO pet food regulation changes on the way - Pet Food Regulations
Product naming, ingredient claims and trial protocols are all seeing modifications under new AAFCO rules.
- Mon, 04 May 2020 04:00:00 +0000: Pet food safety protocols aid plants’ pandemic protection - Pet Food Regulations
Federal scrutiny of Salmonella and similar microbes in pet food facilities unintentionally may have helped dog, cat and other pet food makers in the pandemic.
- Thu, 23 Apr 2020 04:00:00 +0000: 13 Simmons Pet Food employees positive for COVID-19 - Pet Food Regulations
Thirteen employees of a Simmons Pet Food plant in Emporia, Kansas tested positive for coronavirus infection although not all had reported to work while ill.
- Mon, 13 Apr 2020 04:00:00 +0000: Sanitizing better than COVID testing in pet food plants - Pet Food Regulations
FDA officials also discussed how pet food industry facility staff should prove essential worker status during the COVID-19 pandemic travel restrictions.
- Thu, 02 Apr 2020 02:19:00 +0000: Vitamin K in cat foods: Necessary, but source questioned - Pet Food Regulations
A synthetic analog for vitamin K, MSBC, is causing a stir among some state feed control officials.
- Wed, 01 Apr 2020 15:00:00 +0000: FDA urges pet owners not to hoard pet food - Pet Food Regulations
There are no actual pet food shortages in the US due to the COVID-19 crisis, just unprecedented demand, says director of the Center for Veterinary Medicine.
- Mon, 30 Mar 2020 04:00:00 +0000: FDA to brief animal food industry on COVID-19 - Pet Food Regulations
FDA will host a stakeholder call with the pet food and other animal feed industries on Tuesday, March 31 at 3:00 p.m. EDT.
- Fri, 20 Mar 2020 04:00:00 +0000: Feds deem pet food industry vital during COVID-19 pandemic - Pet Food Regulations
United States Department of Homeland Security officials defined some pet food industry professionals as “Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers” during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Wed, 11 Mar 2020 00:55:00 +0000: 13 US pet food companies added to China customs list - Pet Food Regulations
13 new U.S. pet food companies have been added to China's GACC list, but potential barriers to export still exist.
- Tue, 03 Mar 2020 05:00:00 +0000: CBD dog treats blamed for pets’ death, illness - Pet Food Regulations
A woman in Augusta, Georgia, USA, believes that dog treats containing cannabidiol (CBD) caused the death of one of her Chihuahuas and sickened the other.
Read More About Issues of Pet food Industry Go To: http://www.petfoodindustry.com/
tag; pet food regulations,dog food, meat by-products, epartment of agriculture, pet food regulations, department of agriculture, poultry by-products, pet food regulations, pet treats, federal regulations, canned food,pet food regulations, dogs and cats, foot-and-mouth disease, pet food regulations, food additives, food-borne illness, pet food regulations, foodborne illness, cats and dogs, ino pets parents classifieds, best friend social, pet parents, pets parents,