Pet Food Research
Pet Food Industry Research Notes, the latest dog, cat and companion animal health research focusing on pet health problems, pet food ingredient analysis and pet food trends.
- Mon, 15 Nov 2021 05:00:00 +0000: Silkworm may be novel, insect-based pet food ingredient - Research Notes
Scientists in Thailand and Taiwan have investigated silkworms as a novel pet food ingredient in dog and cat foods.
- Thu, 11 Nov 2021 05:00:00 +0000: 8 big cats test positive for COVID virus at St. Louis Zoo - Research Notes
Two African lions, two snow leopards, two jaguars, an Amur tiger and a puma tested positive for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, at the St. Louis Zoo in Missouri. Zoo veterinarians expect the eight cats to make a full recovery.
- Fri, 01 Oct 2021 05:00:00 +0000: Research notes: Small pet trends and nutrition - Research Notes
Learn about some of the latest research in the small animal pet space, including studies on pet reptiles, rabbits and birds.
- Thu, 22 Apr 2021 19:52:45 +0000: How to recruit pet owners for dog, cat food studies - Research Notes
Companion animal researchers have an option that many other scientists do not. Participants for pet food or supplements studies can be recruited in several ways.
- Thu, 08 Mar 2018 12:40:00 +0000: North American pet ownership demographics shifting - Research Notes
In North America, millennials now account for 35 percent of all pet owners, and the Latino community is growing in pet ownership.
- Thu, 08 Mar 2018 06:00:00 +0000: Raw pet food sales growing despite health warnings - Research Notes
Pet food industry executives, analysts and scientists shared their insights into the raw pet food market in 2018.
- Wed, 28 Feb 2018 14:14:00 +0000: Beta-glucans’ effects on insulin-resistant obese dogs - Research Notes
Research shows beta-glucans may have a place in dog food diets formulated for weight loss.
- Wed, 07 Feb 2018 05:00:00 +0000: Pathogens found in Dutch raw meat-based pet food - Research Notes
Utrecht University researchers analyzed 35 varieties of raw meat-based dog and cat foods from eight brands.
- Thu, 01 Feb 2018 05:00:00 +0000: Biomapping watches for Salmonella-susceptible pet food - Research Notes
As opposed to trying to find the Salmonella needle in the food plant haystack, biomapping looks for conditions that make those needles more common.
- Thu, 25 Jan 2018 12:00:00 +0000: New study examines weight loss in overweight cats - Research Notes
A new study from the University of Illinois reveals how to help overweight cats slim down.
- Mon, 22 Jan 2018 05:00:00 +0000: Mars acquires pet genetic testing company Genoscoper - Research Notes
Before this acquisition, the companies had been working together to use genetic analysis to improve pets’ lives.
- Tue, 02 Jan 2018 20:38:00 +0000: Top pet health trends impacting pet nutrition research - Research Notes
Recent research looks into trending pet health questions for pet food formulators.
- Fri, 22 Dec 2017 05:00:00 +0000: Dog treats feeding guidelines may exceed healthy amounts - Research Notes
Scientists analyzed 32 varieties of dog treats on the international market and published their results in the journal Vet Record.
- Mon, 18 Dec 2017 14:00:00 +0000: New survey shows contamination levels in wheat samples - Research Notes
The 2017 Nutriad Mycotoxin Survey measured contamination in wheat samples from across Great Britain and Ireland.
- Mon, 18 Dec 2017 13:00:00 +0000: Packaged Facts releases new ‘Pet Food in the US’ report - Research Notes
Pet Food in the U.S., 13th Edition from Packaged Facts explores trends in the US pet food industry.
- Fri, 15 Dec 2017 05:00:00 +0000: Scientists study how cats digest carbohydrates - Research Notes
Scientists compile the results of research on how cats’ digest carbs, along with what this means for cat food manufacturers.
- Mon, 11 Dec 2017 13:00:00 +0000: Demand for premium pet food in Canada fueling growth - Research Notes
Increased humanization of pets in Canada and the growth of premium brands have fueled pet food sales in 2017.
- Sun, 10 Dec 2017 15:00:00 +0000: New research grants focus on human-animal bond - Research Notes
The Human Animal Bond Research Institute (HABRI) has announced funding for four new research grants focused on the effects of human-animal interaction on human health.
- Mon, 02 Oct 2017 11:00:00 +0000: Survey finds Capital Hill a pet-friendly workplace - Research Notes
A new survey sponsored by Nestlé Purina PetCare has confirmed that Capitol Hill is a very pet-friendly workplace today.
- Sun, 24 Sep 2017 21:21:00 +0000: US pet food market report reveals pet humanization trend - Research Notes
Interest in rewarding and spoiling pets may be encouraging higher spending on pet treats than pet food among US pet owners.
Read More About Issues of Pet food Industry Go To: http://www.petfoodindustry.com/
tag; pet food research, inopets, pet food packaging, global pet food, pet food research, market share, cat food, food market, pet food research, dogs and cats, poultry by-products, pet food research, champion petfoods, hills pet nutrition, mars petcare, market size, pet food research, champion pet foods, pet food research, dry food, thompsons station, pet food research, ino pets parents classifieds, best friend social, pet parents, pets parents,