Feline Foster Parents
This guide to caring for cats and kittens has been excerpted from the ASPCA’s Los Angeles Foster Care Program.
Types of Animals That Need Foster Homes
• Puppies or kittens too young to be adopted
• Abused dogs or cats that need socialization and love
• Injured dogs or cats recovering from surgery
• Sick dogs or cats
• An abandoned mother with a litter of kittens or puppies
• Any animal when the shelter becomes overcrowded
Feline Foster Care Content:
Overview: Is Fostering Right for You?
Loyal Dog Breeds: Golden Retriever | West Highland White Terrier | Rough Collie | Great Dane | German Shepherd | Pug Dog | St. Bernard | Pekingese | Havanese | Old English Sheepdog | Great Pyrenees | Labrador Retriever | Miniature Schnauzer | Chihuahua | Beagles Dog | American Cocker Spaniel | Irish Wolfhound | Kuvasz Dog | Akita Dog | Bichon Frise