Caring for your pet is cheaper and easier with wholesale pricing on pet medications, pharmacy pickup and free 24/7 vet help phone and online.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You’ll Get
- $29 for a one-year membership for one pet ($50 value)
- $58 for a one-year membership for two pets ($100 value)
- $87 for a one-year membership for three pets ($150 value)
- Wholesale pricing on all leading flea and tick, heartworm, and prescription medications
- Wholesale pricing on all leading vitamins and supplements
- Wholesale pricing on all leading specialty and prescription foods and treats
- Free shipping with no minimum limit, or convenient pickup at your local pharmacy
- Free 24/7 vet help via phone, email, or chat
- 20% off supplies and treats at petcarerx.com
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Membership expires 1 year after activation. To redeem, must register credit card with merchant. Subscription will automatically renew at regular price at the end of the subscription purchased, unless canceled with merchant. See merchant’s terms and conditions. Valid for dogs and cats only. No gift cards can be used to sign up for PetPlus. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). New customers only. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
PetPlus makes caring for your pets cheaper and easier with wholesale pricing on costly flea, tick and heartworm preventatives, prescription medication, vitamins and supplements, and prescription foods and treats, all with free shipping and no minimums. PetPlus works with more than 50,000 member stores nationwide, including Walgreens, Walmart, Rite Aid, Target, and CVS.
PetPlus was founded by a pet owner, Blake, after his beloved Rottweiler, Lou, was diagnosed with carcinoma of the nasal cavity. Blake had just graduated college and had a hard time finding enough money to pay for Lou’s astronomical medical bills. He also felt totally in the dark about Lou’s illness and wished he had someone who could answer all of his medical questions. He founded PetPlus, complete with access to a 24/7 Ask a Vet hotline, to make sure others wouldn’t have to go through the same ordeal.